Discuss mechanical protection in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all,

I know there is a reg on minimum height of mechanical protection i just CANNOT find it in AS 3000.

Example - Conduit running down a wall into an underground requires cover guard, theres a reg that says that cover guard must be up to 1000mm

can anyone help me? ive been been back and forth through section 3 and cant find what im looking for

Reply to mechanical protection in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I was hoping someone with a little more insight might be able to shed some light on a potential issue I have, as I can't seem to find another...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m new to the forum (posting on it anyway). I could do with some advice... Over the last 2 years I have been subcontracted (labour only)...
Replies
Views
Hi, rhis has probably been done to death, but I couldn't find much on a search... Doing a garage conversion. CU recently replaced at ceilling...
Replies
Views
Hello i've recently just had a re wire done on a three bed semi house, Ive noticed a few things im not 100 percent on ive spoken to the firm that...
Replies
Views
Could do with bit of advice, running a 6mm SWA from consumer unit to shed, where I exit the house will be through the slab foundations straight...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock