Currently reading:
Moisturiser

Discuss Moisturiser in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hand cream? What's up with soap and water?
Next someone will ask the best place to get a wax or I've got to do a job tomorrow and would like to get my nails done do you know the best place

Next someone will ask the best place to get a wax or I've got to do a job tomorrow and would like to get my nails done do you know the best place

Hahaha yes its the nailbar in frome. Soap and water can dry you out (nurses perspective not girlies) use dove.

Well u never know, all those big hairy --- cracks hanging out when bent over so they may ask for a good waxing place
Anyway I'm sure Sara can point them in the right direction ha

Well u never know, all those big hairy --- cracks hanging out when bent over so they may ask for a good waxing place
Anyway I'm sure Sara can point them in the right direction ha

Exactly try keep it under control when im about theres nothing more off putting then a hairy builders butt. Il make you a cup of tea for your waxing experiences and supply the biscuits (dont even hurt!!!)

I'm married to a nurse, stopped listening to her day after we got back from honeymoon,
Why should I give up smoking
Why should I stop drinking
Why should I shave once a day when it only has to be once a week
Why should I wash up
Why should I dust
And WHY do I have to do what she says

Exactly try keep it under control when im about theres nothing more off putting then a hairy builders butt. Il make you a cup of tea for your waxing experiences and supply the biscuits (dont even hurt!!!)

When u say "you" I'm sure u are referring to the gorilla haha because my --- isn't in need of any hair removal ;)

hmm , im surprised at the reactions to mens toiletries in todays world but not afraid to declare i've moisturised hands & face every day for years using aloe cooling gel , i like the refreshing non greasy affect.
;-)

* cue a load of limp wristed jibes.....

I'm married to a nurse, stopped listening to her day after we got back from honeymoon,
Why should I give up smoking
Why should I stop drinking
Why should I shave once a day when it only has to be once a week
Why should I wash up
Why should I dust
And WHY do I have to do what she says

Ah hahahahahaha your wife is clearly amazing and a lit brighter than an egg. You should listen.... shes right.

Hahaha yes its the nailbar in frome. Soap and water can dry you out (nurses perspective not girlies) use dove.

Some people dont need a nail bar.

Keep getting questioned by work mates lol

Bunch of bloody woman the only soap i use is swarfega

sa8u8uge.jpg

When u say "you" I'm sure u are referring to the gorilla haha because my --- isn't in need of any hair removal ;)

Ah hahahaha im glad to hear it. Im referring to i would imagine 98.9% on here probably. You moan when we have "given up on ourselves" or to be blunt got fat and stopped bothering. Take your own advice haha.

hmm , im surprised at the reactions to mens toiletries in todays world but not afraid to declare i've moisturised hands & face every day for years using aloe cooling gel , i like the refreshing non greasy affect.
;-)

* cue a load of limp wristed jibes.....

Proper impressed as a more experienced member of this forum!! I didnt say old i said experienced. :)

biff ain't that old. he was only a baby when they put blackpool tower up.:toilet:

Ah hahahaha im glad to hear it. Im referring to i would imagine 98.9% on here probably. You moan when we have "given up on ourselves" or to be blunt got fat and stopped bothering. Take your own advice haha.

I never said I don't moisturise, I'm lovely and soft, don't let yourself go then, then we won't moan :p

Do they??? Frome is 10 minutes away if you ever want someone to make you tea and let her learn for free bear me in mind!!!

There's always a possibility, will see what's suitable in the diary. Have you PPE?

Reply to Moisturiser in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock