Currently reading:
Moisturiser

Discuss Moisturiser in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Doesn't it make your sack smart a bit, though?

no, not if you use a proper razor

y7anures.jpg

I own a couple different types as well

Guys your both old lets not fight over it

- - - Updated - - -

Sarz your knocking on a bit now as well. Big 30 this year

Oh my actual god. U !@#$/#!#$/^&*^/-@!#$//#!#$/^/$#@#/^^^/$

Ah hahahaha literally your dead. I have an issue with age re me as you can see. Im 30 next year (calmly stated) however i aparantly look 21-23 and you look about 40 when your how old???

I think we are all missing that point, the OP has asked for help, and no one is helping so I think what we should do is go to OP house get him drunk put him in back of van then go to red light in Amsterdam, I think it will help
If not it will good fun, is that a good plan the wife has said I can go as long as I'm helping some one

I have a gorilla as my avatar for a reason, I am an animal lover and adore Gorillas and urangatangs, I may act like the tough spark here but I am a softy when it comes to these creatures, I love fish and apes and have spent a lot of money travelling around the globe seeing them, if we carry on the way we are going by 2050 (I will be dead by then lol) the apes will be extinct, I will post up a picture of a buddy of mine in a bit I sponsor, he is a beauty and he does eat veg lol

I have a gorilla as my avatar for a reason, I am an animal lover and adore Gorillas and urangatangs, I may act like the tough spark here but I am a softy when it comes to these creatures, I love fish and apes and have spent a lot of money travelling around the globe seeing them, if we carry on the way we are going by 2050 (I will be dead by then lol) the apes will be extinct, I will post up a picture of a buddy of mine in a bit I sponsor, he is a beauty and he does eat veg lol

Good on ya!!!
How many gorillas are left in the wild mike???? Do you know ?

Not including yourself lol

I have a gorilla as my avatar for a reason, I am an animal lover and adore Gorillas and urangatangs, I may act like the tough spark here but I am a softy when it comes to these creatures, I love fish and apes and have spent a lot of money travelling around the globe seeing them, if we carry on the way weare going by 2050 (I will be dead by then lol) the apes will be extinct, I will post up a picture of a buddy of mine in a bit I sponsor, he is a beauty and he does eat veg lol

I did think this and know this well the animals and fish bit. And i look forward to seeing it. Tough spark? Um i called you a softy from the start no fooling me gorilla x

Good on ya!!!
How many gorillas are left in the wild mike???? Do you know ?
No M8 I don't for sure,a few small colonies which are stranded on a few hill tops in central Africa, they have no competition for food and thrive in their enviroment, but unfortunately man is their main threat, there are several groups who live to try to help these incredible creatures survive, some people have moved into the area and their whole life evolves around hepling them to exist, it makes our lives IMO seem simple when you actually know whats happening out there to keep them from extinction, anyhow wheres the beer lol

I did think this and know this well the animals and fish bit. And i look forward to seeing it. Tough spark? Um i called you a softy from the start no fooling me gorilla x
When It comes to animals yes I am and I take the care of them very seriously Sarah, I wouldn't hurt a fly, a Mouthy guy in a pub yes but not a fly lol

When It comes to animals yes I am and I take the care of them very seriously Sarah, I wouldn't hurt a fly, a Mouthy guy in a pub yes but not a fly lol

Like i said you cant fool me. I love animals so carry on :) apart from flys they kind of make me feel.a bit sick

I have met this fella several times, he lives in the Canaries on a sanctuary, he has one hell of a personality and is far more intelligent that 75% of the posters on here, incredible animal, just wonderful I took this photo myself on the last day of a 7 day visit seeing him, he is one cool fella

I have met this fella several times, he lives in the Canaries on a sanctuary, he has one hell of a personality and is far more intelligent that 75% of the posters on here, incredible animal, just wonderful I took this photo myself on the last day of a 7 day visit seeing him, he is one cool fella

i have woken up next to worse than that.

Do you rate e45? I specifically dint mention it as dont. Good if it works for you tho :)
Diprobase is far more of a quality product than E54, I know I use it every day to keep my psoriasis at bay, E54 is a good cream but not in the same league as dipro, also if you want great skin go for Dovobet Ointment, however thats on prescription.

Reply to Moisturiser in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock