Discuss Money Saving plus cash back in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

pope

What with the credit crunch hitting have a look through this site and see what they can save you money on.

This is not a prymid scheme they simply give you back a percentage of the money that the company gets for pointing you towards them.

http://www.tagwebsite.com/join-refer...0000274&s=pope

I dont know if this is against the rules if it is remove it.

Brilliant find from a friend at work who has earnt 2000 in the last month from it.

When you then invite people you then get a pecentage, have a read on the website and see what you think.
progress.gif

Any body had a look at this trying to get people aware as it has only just started be at the top. The bloke who runs it claims its is going to be like having an ebay account, every one will ahve one best bit is you give them your details of what you want and they call you back when they have beaten it, withen 48 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like another multi level marketing scam which incidentally is illegal here. Cmon chaps, I know the English are gullible but really...............:rolleyes:

Have a read up no start up fee money you make is sent to you in a cheque made 35ÂŁ out of it so far through a few of my family members getting cheaper dental, public liability insuance, house and they do all the running round for you. what have you got to lose may even save you a few quid. Any body living in south east is welcome to come to a meeting and steve will be more than happy to go through it with you. you give out no details and pay nothign so what can you lose??

Sorry but it is MLM and sucks. You wait and see - I spent years at directorship level within sales and marketing before I changed career and have seen it all before. Sounds like this guy Steve has sucked you in and sold you the idea. I remember a similar one at the turn of the century when MLM scammers were trying to recruit foot soldiers to sell 'quick fix' discs to thwart the millenium bug. Only people to make the cash were the people who gave birth to the scam. Sooner or later they will feed you the line "TAG is simply a vehicle for profit" (if they ain't already).

Sorry to sound so negative but seen the fallout of this many times. Remember those car stickers "Free enterprise works"? you used to see on cars? Well, if it worked then how come you never saw the stickers on Ferraris? Strange that they were only ever on clapped out motors!

Reply to Money Saving plus cash back in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net