Discuss my reply to samsung in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
been bombarded with emails to buy a new samsung phone. here's my reply:

too frigging expensive, and even if it were free. i'd not have one as long as you eat dogs.

The banks seem to be doing that as well , (Like footie , steep transfer bills )
bank charged for £58k to be converted between currencies 3k bill ..or was that all fake ! Allegedly as She had authorised -Error.
Having more than £400 of phone in my pocket has never been a "want-one" reason!

been bombarded with emails to buy a new samsung phone. here's my reply:

too frigging expensive, and even if it were free. i'd not have one as long as you eat dogs.

I can't wait to see what the reply it....
I bet they are boring and don't reply..

Reply to my reply to samsung in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

On eBay you can find hundreds of Samsung (but also LG, Philips, etc.) Smart TV motherboards (see e.g. here Samsung UN65JU6700FXZA Main Board...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Best part of the forum to ask? Gone away for a holiday, and come back to find the girls have bust my telly. (Could have been eldests bf, he’s...
Replies
Views
I have owned 8 dogs in the last 60 years. Yeah, you're good a math... I'm old, but I want one more dog. I like "shaggy" dogs that weigh about...
Replies
Views
I signed up because it was required in order to read other people’s threads when doing Google searches for electrical issues. I am not interested...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im new to the forum and wanted to check something and maybe get some advice confirmation. Ive got halogen wall lights which use a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock