Discuss my turn for a rant! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

nah. phil's like a vintage wine, mellows with age. NOT! :smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

for about 15 years I had a serious coke habit,I drank at least 3 ltrs a day,I also ate sweets like they were going out of fashion,same with pies too.Lunch often consisted of 3 or 4,true my teeth are shot however I weigh just under 11 stone and have a 34 inch waist,hardly overweight am I?,the secret,getting off my backside and working,Even now I'm always on the go,that's what keeps the weight off,not sat in front of a tv screen playing grand theft auto or whatever they play these days.
Mmmmmmm pies, it's 11:35am here and u are making me hungry and not a single pie shop to be seen :(

Don't think he's speaking about ppl who have genuine health problems, more the ones who have lazy bone idol and just sit watch jk stuffing their faces not even interested in looking for work
Yes Chris,you are correct,incidentally I've left instructions that should I ever get to the stage where I start watching that JK crap then my friendly local vet is to be instructed to put me to sleep.lol

Hi,

Phil, agree with you 100%. Happy Birthday by the way.
Can I add a little rant of my own, b****y mobile phones; can't walk anywhere these days without someone walking into you texting! GET A LIFE.

Regards.

Hmmmm a bit harsh
The grandson is being brainwashed and when he grows up will be fat and more than likely so will his children more should be done .
The amount of sugar in our diets is shocking any way 7tea spoons in a can of Pease I believe . At the moment if you don't have diverging tea or sweets or anything surgery at all ,just normal food your taking in about 15 teaspoons of sugar a day . This is wrong!
I also thought you did not become a miserable git till your 50, but any way welcome to the old fogeys club sir

Well what do you expect from cheap processed unnatural food in tins and plastic packets?

unnatural foods being... rice, pasta, yoghurt, muesli, mayonaisse ( which i refer to as donkey snot) all forms of milk pudding. all stuff my lady says i'm awkward for not eating. what's wrong with good old steak and chips?

unnatural foods being... rice, pasta, yoghurt, muesli, mayonaisse ( which i refer to as donkey snot) all forms of milk pudding. all stuff my lady says i'm awkward for not eating. what's wrong with good old steak and chips?
Nothing I love it, it is just so expensive lol

guess Sundays brings all us grumpy buggers out,cheers lads I'm feeling better already.Now if one of you could send me a nice slim 18yo blonde lady I'd be really happy,probably half dead but what a way to go.lol

how about this?:

4574704949_124x301.jpg

Now if one of you could send me a nice slim 18yo blonde lady I'd be really happy
Are you sure? This is what 18 year olds are like!:willy_nilly:
[video=youtube;N6j475XI1Xg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6j475XI1Xg[/video]

While I despise the amount of programmes on TV dedicated to cooking (there's even some weird gameshow now with a cooking theme which is unbelievably complicated) I think some of them have to be there to show idiots what they're doing wrong. It's not that difficult to somewhere, buy reasonably priced FRESH ingredients then take them home and assemble them into a nourishing meal.

Instead, a lot live out of their microwaves and couldn't cook a meal from scratch if their lives depended on it.

Reply to my turn for a rant! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net