Discuss Navigating around site in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

It may be that you don't have permissions for the Alarm forum, it's a closed forum for obvious reasons, I have just checked and it looks like you're lacking permission.
I'm guessing if you had it before then something as gone wrong with you settings. If you like I can put a note in the staffroom for Admin to take a look at what's happened.

Leave it with me mate and someone will pm you when we get to the bottom of it.

Why can't I access or find posts on alarms anymore?

Uts only comming up with with posts I posted in before.

I had access some time ago but since a few forum updates ago I've not had access either just assumed it was no longer used

There was a glitch with the permissions a year or two ago whereby Arms members automatically got access to the Alarms forum as well. It was sorted out so to get alarm forum access you'd need to PM a staff member.

There was a glitch with the permissions a year or two ago whereby Arms members automatically got access to the Alarms forum as well. It was sorted out so to get alarm forum access you'd need to PM a staff member.

The glitch is I had access to the alarms section a good time before I had access to the Arms

Reply to Navigating around site in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I have two questions regarding wiring and containment on commercial property stairwells in Ireland. We are currently wiring a 3 story...
Replies
Views
I haven't received part of my order from superlec. Its been 3 months. Lots of phone calls, lots of promises, nothing happens. Just wondering if...
Replies
Views
I was working with some odd singles today from Batt Cables, they seemed to have a plastic like braid between the insulation and the copper, almost...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Couple of questions see what others do maybe 🤔📝 Been using pen/ paper for yonks when dealing with re-drawing plans, everything else I...
Replies
Views
Anyone come across this before? I was asked to do a Zs on a 3ph surge device; L1 was around 6 ohm, L2 & L3 around 0.11. Wired in singles from a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock