Pete's Videos Neat and tidy

Discuss Neat and tidy in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I would like to see how much he shafted I mean charged for doing this? This is what we are competing against
But he is NIC???// kidding yes I agree a complete abortion of a job needs to be outlawed, probably did a course to call himself an Electrician NOT

I think you're all being really unkind.
For a blind electritian its an admirable job.

That is one of the worst - cough splutter gasp - installs I think I have seen. Most DIYers would do a better job than that pile o sheet.

GayOwl, is that you?!

It is mate. Name change is a longish story. Not been on here much, partly due to being busy, and I wasn't as keen on the new format of the forum when it changed over (sorry Dan if you read this!).

Hope you are keeping well mate.

Geez that abortion is putrid. No offence to the house bashers on ere. But this example is why I don't go near Domestic. Although I fully understand that there is Domestic electricians who are bloody good tradesmen. From my experience the money was never in it. Unless you got your own work. Looks like these donuts were doing a council Rewire on Price. Even so. Inexcusable.

Reply to Neat and tidy in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I get wanting to do a good job but does being super neat inside a board really make it a better job? I don't see any advantage to it aside from...
Replies
Views
Doing a self build project, have mounted most of the back boxes and have plans but running out of time to do all 1st fix myself! Have approx 1...
Replies
Views
I recently came across a video on YouTube and the guy fit a fuseboard. Very tidy job but I was confused as he used couplers to have the board not...
Replies
Views
hello , Just a note to see if anyone been in the same sort of journey as me? I wanted to retrain as an electrician at 40 and on bad advice did a...
Replies
Views
Is it acceptable to lim on eic for supply characteristics? I had a job in a hospital today and I couldnt gain access to the Switch room and the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock