Discuss new tool in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Brilliant .... so glad you took the time to give a reasoned and enlightening reply!
Anyway wadda ya think on me toy oops i mean tool?:p

Hi,
Hiya Matey ,how are you,right the bolloks comment was in reply to the fact that coax is similar to swa,the moons similar to the sun in that there both planets,
that said .i will now attempt to appraise your new tool,which considering i havent seen it ,is not easy

If i was a dragon ,and you were in the den ,i would ask these questions

firstly will it work ? and if so how long before it gets blunt ?
is it faster than traditional methods,
is it easy to use ,
what size of cables can you use it on ,
how much will it cost ,
how bigs the market ,
how much will it cost to manufacture ,
will it pass all the required safety standards

The answer to some of the above have allready been discussed,

Im sure somone will give it ago ,if it really does work ,i wont im affraid ,thats not rubbishing it ,its personal preference ,

i would even stick my neck out and say its not as easy or quick as the old way .it would have to be bloody quick to beat me in a race ,even if it did i still wouldnt bother with it

so there you are that,along with what i have said in previous posts is what i think of your new tool

and as i said before all the best with it:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just bought one of the kewtechnik units they had a poster in the factors so i bought one. Rumour is it doesnt work that well bu i will give it a go and see how we get on.

do you come across a bit of swa in your game then dragon ?

SWA is like coax,dragon said so in an earlier post maybee hes going to try it out on coax first then move on to the big stuff , i think the stripper only does up to about 16mm but thats "Quite big";)
have loads a fun with it anyway:)

well this week i am all about the SWA, and it is like coax just larger the kewticknik tool is no more than a sheath remover and far less advanced than the coax stripper i use

Slightly disapointed with some of the replies I've seen on here.

The guy only asked for peoples opinions. No reason for him to be slated.

Reply to new tool in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock