NICEIC Certification Scheme Niceic qs for two company's at same time

Discuss Niceic qs for two company's at same time in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Baker1988

-
Arms
Reaction score
I will keep this short can i be a qs for niceic for 2 different company's?

I am the qs at the company i work for but i am doing alot of guvvy work on a weekend which includes consumer unit changes. i asked my boss/principle duty holder if i could notify it through the company but he has said no. so now i need to do it my self so can i call niceic and register with them for my own company and still stay qs for the company i work for?
also what would the process be to do this. i have all the insurances and every thing in place for my self just need to notify and i will do more than a few a year so it will be the cheapest way.

you can be a Qs for as many different company's and individually yourself as you like.
however, you will need to meet the requirements for each one individually.

i.e. if you get inspected individually you will need to show proof of insurance, and all the relevant documents.
this may mean buying a stack of books and writing some company policy's for yourself as well as the ones you use at your place of work.

you can be a Qs for as many different company's and individually yourself as you like.
however, you will need to meet the requirements for each one individually.

i.e. if you get inspected individually you will need to show proof of insurance, and all the relevant documents.
this may mean buying a stack of books and writing some company policy's for yourself as well as the ones you use at your place of work.
Thanks for the reply. That’s good to know I just wasn’t sure if it was allowed thank you

Reply to Niceic qs for two company's at same time in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net