Discuss nvq 3 in the Canada area at ElectriciansForums.net

O

ONIT

Iwas talking to a fellow spak today about nvq3 for all the caps batting for the 30 plus side, whos been in the game for years, but dont have there nvq 3.

has anyone gone down this road to try and gain it (nvq3) for the past port to life as the jib would say,, and if so how much of a pain in the backside is it to get

cheers

Reply to nvq 3 in the Canada area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Evening all, I've gained my EAL level 2 diploma, City and Guilds 2365 level 3 diploma, 17th and 18th edition and 2391 over the past 2 years .I've...
Replies
Views
I shall cut a long story short, I started my apprenticeship to gain my NVQ level 3 just over 3 years ago when 20 and a year into it I had to deal...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
18th Edition Training Course - Online with Offline Final Exam Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671: 2018...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 26818
D
J
Just completed my Nvq level 3 with xs training. It took me a while but finally got there in the end. A lot of hard work. David at xs training is...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock