Discuss Olympics are we at risk ? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

The games are spread out all over the place.

An attack anywhere in London or indeed the country would ruin the games and the attack does not have to be at a sporting event.

I'm not a overly paranoid person but I certainly would feel uncomfortable riding the tube during the games.

Don't take that as racsist at all an honest observation I work that patch so I know the score, I don't quite see the justification for their colour being a barrier to good English, but I accept your personal experience might colour your view (Yes that was a joke lol).
My own personal experience tells me that half of the white kids I come across can't string a sentence together without a frequent interspersion of "Innit" half the White kids I come in contact with speak with a Caribbean rasta accent, if I got a globe out they wouldn't even be able to point out the Caribbean .
J
yes agree mate and doesn,t it get on your ----! if they had to speak like that they wouldn,t want to innit bruv lol

We should have just got the Chinese to organise it from day one.

Olympics are we at risk ? tin_hat_2_mid - EletriciansForums.net

if anything will happen it will happen in london,they dont put rockets on top of flats for nowt,you could come up to the north jimmy,were a much friendlier bunch up here and you will be safer..look at what happened when they tried to blow up the airport in scotland,some local nutted him and it was sorted...nee rockets needed..:smile:

if anything will happen it will happen in london,they dont put rockets on top of flats for nowt,you could come up to the north jimmy,were a much friendlier bunch up here and you will be safer..look at what happened when they tried to blow up the airport in scotland,some local nutted him and it was sorted...nee rockets needed..:smile:

LMFAO year that bomber wasn't expecting the Glasgow kiss

J

I once as far as Redcar for a jolly with the lads an *Interesting* place..I believe my wanted posters are still wilting on the lamp posts...there ceratinly are some interesting people there..but on the other hand I don't feel proud to be in Essex when you see some of the tripe about us on the telly
J

I once as far as Redcar for a jolly with the lads an *Interesting* place..I believe my wanted posters are still wilting on the lamp posts...there ceratinly are some interesting people there..but on the other hand I don't feel proud to be in Essex when you see some of the tripe about us on the telly
J

redcar,thats next to london:tongue3:

Reply to Olympics are we at risk ? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock