Discuss Olympics are we at risk ? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I reckon it's a good Four hours from the smoke I live on the border between Suffolk and Essex (which means I only have webbed fingers and not the toes) It's got to be 3 Hours to Redcar
J

In a previous life i was fortunate enough when doing powered water sports to meet people from all walks of life, a truly fascinating experience to have a sherbet, with many a jock and Geordies and the Newcastle nutters..Not quite sure I could cope with a Newcastle lass tho..i would never be quite sure if she had sciatica or an orgasm when in bed with her..Good days they were..
J

Just sitting here with bugger all to do again, and wondering with all these umpteen 1000s of police and soldiers on duty at the Os, time for a little bit of summer after hours shopping again by the ****less

I think most of the thought going round are just because of media scaremongering but lots of unqualified security would sure worry me.

They really don't like that G4S chap, Wish they would show that kind of enthusiasm for dealing with bankers or maybe Tony Blair and his war crimes

I may scratch my --- twice as hard during the Olympics but even then I think I would be contributing too much to the whole 'Olympic spirit'

Wish they would show that kind of enthusiasm for dealing with bankers or maybe Tony Blair and his war crimes
Good luck with that one mate, this is a show trial. Can you imagine what would happen if they did go after those people and the truth came out. There would be hell on.
No one has asked why we cannot afford what the government tells us we can't afford (usually provision for the most vunerable members of society) but at the same time no one asks how we can afford to pour billions of pounds a week into an unwinnable conflict in Afghanistan, or how we can afford to give billions of pounds in aid to countries that can afford nuclear weapons and space programmes.
We're being taken for fools

The bloke who signed the contract which means G4S will get their money regardless needs a slap, another couple of hundred million wasted. No wonder this country is in **** state.

Anyone hear about McDonalds trying to stop the site butty vans from selling chips as they have the sole rights to selling fries for the Olympics? It's not about sport anymore, just global companies profiteering...

Good luck with that one mate, this is a show trial. Can you imagine what would happen if they did go after those people and the truth came out. There would be hell on.
No one has asked why we cannot afford what the government tells us we can't afford (usually provision for the most vunerable members of society) but at the same time no one asks how we can afford to pour billions of pounds a week into an unwinnable conflict in Afghanistan, or how we can afford to give billions of pounds in aid to countries that can afford nuclear weapons and space programmes.
We're being taken for fools

Aahm thinkin' ye 'n' me went t' th' syeme skyule Trev !!!

Well from a traffic point of view the best two weeks of my 20+ years working the area I booked myself a nice smallish commercial rewire all surface conduit, 21 way MK board, and of course I didn't pull the DNO fuse I just sat on a big rubber duck with marigolds on:) anyway I thought there had been a three minute warning on day one of the Olympics NO traffic ! A12 clear all the way down South bound, of course kids were on holiday but seriously the quietest.. I have seen it ever

J

Reply to Olympics are we at risk ? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net