Discuss Out of date/incomplete electrical Qualifications in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Nitram

-
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I am a mate//improver. I completed 2360 (although I never received a 2360 pt 2 completion cert as i think that requires the completion of 2391.. dont know and am very confused) in 2002ish and was told at that time by my college I was 'an electrician'. To further qualify I was told I needed to take the 2391 to become an approved sparks... Since that time I have worked as an electrician under supervision of a manager or fully qualified sparks but have not had any opportunity to progress in experience of testing and inspection as it is not part of the job - the gaffer or another sparks would do it but I only rarely have the opportunity to assist.My work is mostly industrial//commercial and I have a very wide range of experience from domestic rewires/dbs to industrial 3 phase switch gear replacement. Since then I have struggled to get an ECS card as I dont have the part 2 completion cert ... I can't get any info from C&G or ECS and have never been able to work out if I am Part2 qualified or not...
Can anyone recommend a course that will qualify me for an ECS trade card at this point as it appears my 2360 is worth sod all..?

Reply to Out of date/incomplete electrical Qualifications in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi to everyone, this is my first post so if is been already asked/answered please guide me to the relevant discussion/thread. I don't know...
Replies
Views
I've got a 5 years experience along with.... 2365 l2 & l2 18th edition 2391 other stuff I won't bother listing. My question is since I'm...
Replies
Views
So I have recently qualified. And I am doing my 2391 later on this year. When I have my 2391, can I go straight in for an approved electrician...
Replies
Views
Hi there, firstly wishing you all good health and happiness 🙂 Just a few questions if you all don’t mind answering for me please.. I’ve just...
Replies
Views
OLDBOY
O
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock