Discuss Parents god bless them in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

scotsparky

-
Arms
Reaction score
well i was havigna really bad week trying to work with a pair of complete eeejits. then fount out some dopey mare "forgot to put in my months overtinme and i was about to explode when my folks phoned.

How is it parents know when you feel like exploding? they phoned up invited me for dinner in a good resteraunt full 3 courser very nice and i now feel the world isnt too ban you got to love your folks.

Last edited:
well i was havigna really bad week trying to work with a pair of complete eeejits. then fount out some dopey mare "forgot to put in my months overtinme and i was about to explode when my folks phoned.

How is it parents know when you feel like exploding? they phoned up invited me for dinner in a good resteraunt full 3 courser very nice and i now feel the world isnt too ban you got to love your folks.

:) they do have a good way of helping you feel a little better. although i do remember my mum used to love saying "I told you so" just at the wrong moment :( especially when i had my toe broke when i went to karate as a ung un. didn`t stop it hurting just cos she was right though :D

Well, being a parent myself I can now understand better how hard is it to be a parent and to understand your kids and do what’s best for them without invading their universe. And I appreciate much more what my parents did for me, even when I was convinced they are wrong. It is so hard to be a “perfect” parent and to leave your kids their freedom and free will.

Reply to Parents god bless them in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net