Discuss Past thread search can it be done in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

have yo any keyword from the title. or what's itabout?

The post Tel linked to is in The Arms which you won't have access to. What would you like to know, because I started that thread?

Are Uk Total Maintenance worth doing business with?

From what I have heard they are hitting electricians all over the country with the same story.
"We have 475 properties in your area than need jobs done, but we need £2k upfront for you to secure exclusive rights to these jobs."
There have been suggestions of links to people and other companies that are under investigation for a near identical scam.

AFAIK, It's just another chancer, getting work in then subbing it out to the likes of us. they charge the customer an exhorbitant fee, pay us a small fee, if they ever do pay, avoid.

From what I have heard they are hitting electricians all over the country with the same story.
"We have 475 properties in your area than need jobs done, but we need £2k upfront for you to secure exclusive rights to these jobs."
There have been suggestions of links to people and other companies that are under investigation for a near identical scam.

I think this site is quickly becoming a must for me. Thanks to you and everyone else.

Are Uk Total Maintenance worth doing business with?

As @Andy78 and @telectrix say, it appears to be a scam. I generally chuck these sorts of things out to the guys as I'm new to the self-employed/small business lark and I've already had a couple of attempts to extract money from money through advertising scams, one I fell for but thankfully got my money back.

Had a phone call yesterday, apparently my business has been selected to receive some sort of financial assistance... no doubt there would be a small fee involved in that too.

Had a phone call from these people today and they emailed some kind of contract too. I obviously haven't and won't pay them anything after what I have read on here and a plumbing (boo, overpaid slackers!!) site too.

Reply to Past thread search can it be done in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net