Discuss Pics of dogs thread. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Here’s my fluff ball. Gone, but never will be forgotten

Pics of dogs thread. 8622D349-E91E-4C46-9B18-C3D3DAC49B0B - EletriciansForums.net

this is Misia's leg a week after surgery to repair her dislocated knee:

Pics of dogs thread. 033 - EletriciansForums.net

Pics of dogs thread. IMG-20190808-WA0010 - EletriciansForums.net

This is Oscar, our rescue dog - he's around 2 years old. We lost our last one earlier this year, but he had a good life and reached 15 years old.

re #47. stitches out, the fur is growing back.she's walking on all 4 legs now instead of holding that one up and occasionally falling over. she still has a neurologic problem as in brain to feet, but seems she can cope with that witout further intervention. she's doing well after being 6 months old before being given a better than 50% chance of survival. now she's coming up to 8 years old.still weighs in at only 2.5. lbs.

this year's new litter @ 4 days.

Attachments

• Pics of dogs thread. 010 - EletriciansForums.net
    010.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 15
That’s a good looking hound @DPG....what make is it?

Thanks, I'll tell him :) He's a cross between a jack Russell and a collie we think. Got him from a rescue centre. He's fully grown but everyone thinks he's a 6 month old puppy!

Pics of dogs thread. image - EletriciansForums.net
Lola, left, and Bonnie. Lola didn't leave, it's her position in photo. Both Cocker-poo, Lola is 8, Bonnie, just turned one. Lola definitely more poodle, Bonnie, the little Ginger ninja, very Spaniel. I didn't think I could love anything that wasn't human, didn't think about it to be honest. Then I met Lola when me and Me Shazza got together, and I'm absolutely devoted to her. We got Bonnie 10 months ago, and she's definitely a challenge, but then , to her, probably so are we. By that I mean me. I'm not at home most weeks, but home time on Friday, there's lots of jumping up, licks, excited wees. then the dogs get to say hello.

We have two cockapoos too :)
Pics of dogs thread. 1573731248316 - EletriciansForums.net

Tonto is 2

Pics of dogs thread. 1573731276592 - EletriciansForums.net

Chance is 3 and a half. She is more spaniel and Tonto is more poodley. Chance is obsessed with Dan and hyper most of the time. Tonto is much more laid back and he loves me lol.

Reply to Pics of dogs thread. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock