Discuss Pl/pi in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

lurch

-
Reaction score
Chaps

Where do you all get you Public liabilty and Professional indemnity insurances from, and how much cover, say for a asole trader? I think the min liablity is 2 million that is required from assessment bodies ie NIC.

Thx in advance
lurch

We have 10m and i would suggest you shop around mate, don,t take the first quote as you can play em off with each other and get a better deal.
We also used have our tools covered as well , up to £3000 but no more than £630 on any one iten, which is a sickener cause you try buyin a megger tester for less than that.
We have been cleaned out 3x times over 23yrs S/E and each time we used to empty our vehicles at night, but unfortunately that same routine comes back where you can,t be bothered.

Reply to Pl/pi in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys, I've gotten AI to write up a terms and conditions for my company and then went through it with AI and tweaked it to make it sound a...
Replies
Views
If one of your coworkers suffers a severe electric shock, your first instinct will most likely be to rush to their rescue. But first, pause and...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, and apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but a search didn't bring anything up. Just a quick heads up to anyone...
Replies
Views
NAPIT Certification Scheme Joining NAPIT - requirements and questions
Hi Guys. Napit sent me an email with requirements for my first assessment via zoom. Does anyone have any idea what they can ask me for 2 hours...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock