Discuss Plasterboard Liner for Downlighters in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Deleted member 105166

Does anyone know of any alternatives to this product?
I'm after a couple of hundred units and the company that import them aren't receptive to giving a decent bulk discount, aren't VAT registered and their Companies House details don't make great reading, so I would prefer to source elsewhere. Usual wholesalers have drawn a blank. On the face of it, the product looks superb, so would expect them or something similar to be widely available.

Looks a novel idea, including the repair kit. Perhaps they want to make some money on their invention.

Is £3 a go too much to ask?

Reply to Plasterboard Liner for Downlighters in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I run a company in the UK that manufactures Audio Visual Face Plates. One of our main product areas is providing a range of Uk 1 and 2 gang...
Replies
Views
I've not used LED panels before, but thinking of suggesting them for a ladies changing room refurbishment in a golf club, so appearance is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
History TLC was founded in 1991. The first branch was a small warehouse in Crawley, with 3 employees and a range of 2,500 products. Three months...
Replies
Views
D
Self Employed Electrician Insurance trying to start off, As you know my English isnt that great so LAWER talk and Insurance sadly i was in the...
Replies
Views
DuaneMHunt1976
D
F
FIT payments - A cut too soon, a cut too Deep and consequences thereof: Why a cut to FIT tariffs is necessary: It is necessary because the FIT...
Replies
Views
babba
B

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock