Discuss Pyronix Enforcer PGM output in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello Does anyone know how to program the PGM output to be on when the alarm is set. I want to use it to drive a relay to stop a roller shutter door opening when the alarm is set. software is V09.53d
Thanks

Not done it on these but I'd assume its in the "Change Outputs" option of the engineer menu?
It is indeed under change outputs in the installer menu
Just Got round to trying it and i can not get 12v output. So in "Endstation Outputs" i have set PGM to 22(Final set any). Wired the output to PGM1 and COM on the next terminal block Z33, COM,+12V,Z34
But i am not getting 12v when set or unset.
Can you help as i am stuck
Thanks
S/W Rev V09.53d

Read more: Pyronix enforcer alarm output when armed - https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/pyronix-enforcer-alarm-output-when-armed.525000/#ixzz6A5HIAB69

Last edited:
The output doesn't provide 12v it will just be a switched relay going from NO to NC on final set.

If you need 12v on final set then maybe try wiring from the 12v positive straight the the relay and then wiring a negative from the negative terminal and through the output then to the relay. This way you will get your 12v on final set.

The output doesn't provide 12v it will just be a switched relay going from NO to NC on final set.

If you need 12v on final set then maybe try wiring from the 12v positive straight the the relay and then wiring a negative from the negative terminal and through the output then to the relay. This way you will get your 12v on final set.
Thanks that would explain it. But the PGM1 output is just a single terminal so I don't know how to wire through it.

Reply to Pyronix Enforcer PGM output in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net