Discuss Quick cost for guidance in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Dutsfc

:)
Mate of mine, just bought this house (to Let) asks how much (roughly) to clear recommendations from a Revocation of Improvement Notice, as follows:
1. No RCD protection on any circuit. - Replace 8 way Consumer Unit
2. No plate on cooker outlet. - Replace outlet.
3. Single socket on landing is broken. - Replace socket.
4. Sockets wired in stranded cable - ?
5. Pattress box in kitchen is broken - Replace pattress box.
6. No power at cooker switch. - Investigate
7. Ceiling light hanging in bedroom - Renew rose and refix.
8. No power at cooker switch - Investigate.
9. Flex exposed at pendants (6) - Remake

I understand No6 and No8 are a "suck it and see", but could anyone give me an idea of the others please.
:confused:

you're not looking at huge money tbh...biggest expense will be the board change...keep fingers crossed everything tests ok!... :)

Reply to Quick cost for guidance in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone Ive just had an electrical condition report conducted on a mixed-use property, and I am extremely surprised that after the last report...
Replies
Views
I have let a flat for a several years to the same person (not a new tenancy). Hall, kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms and lounge. All on one...
Replies
Views
Hi, we need some advice on our scenario with regards to our rewire plan. I will get this out of the way first... We are planning to put the house...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Firstly thank you to all on this forum who helped me to track down the problem with the plug sockets not working in 1 room of my...
Replies
Views
Having closed down my business and gone to employed, I have a garage full of unused stock..... Looking to get rid of it as one bulk sale, am in...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock