Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum
Mate of mine, just bought this house (to Let) asks how much (roughly) to clear recommendations from a Revocation of Improvement Notice, as follows:
1. No RCD protection on any circuit. - Replace 8 way Consumer Unit
2. No plate on cooker outlet. - Replace outlet.
3. Single socket on landing is broken. - Replace socket.
4. Sockets wired in stranded cable - ?
5. Pattress box in kitchen is broken - Replace pattress box.
6. No power at cooker switch. - Investigate
7. Ceiling light hanging in bedroom - Renew rose and refix.
8. No power at cooker switch - Investigate.
9. Flex exposed at pendants (6) - Remake
I understand No6 and No8 are a "suck it and see", but could anyone give me an idea of the others please.