Discuss Recent spam attacks on the forum in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi Guys, just thought I would let you all know that we are well aware of all the spam attacks we are getting, mainly because we have the fun of clearing them out on a daily basis.
I also know it must be frustrating as members to wake up to it everyday, so would like to say thanks for your patience.
I will be trying to contact Dan over the weekend to see what we can do to eradicate it once and for all, so stick with it and hopefully it will soon come to an end.
I'm locking the thread but thought I should put it up just so you all know that we are dealing with it and that you're not being ignored
Cheers
Gmes

Reply to Recent spam attacks on the forum in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Bit of a rant first to explain the situation:- Effing builders again, I knew there was a reason we hardly ever work for them. We've done a few...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
This drives me round the twist, the client tells you what they want, kind of. you do the work the way the client asks you to and then when its all...
Replies
Views
Hi, We’re having problems with our Bosch serie 6 washer/dryer. It’s about 6 years old. The model number is WVG30461GB/03. It has begun to stop...
Replies
Views
Hi All Let me start by saying I have my 2365 level 3 but never worked in the industry so my knowledge is limited. My partner and I recently...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock