Discuss Recommend a Good Quality ToolBag ?? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

P

paulw101

Can anyone recommend a good quality toolbag, there is so much choice out there, I really need advice about the ones that are up to the job and are good value for money.
All advice really appriciated, Paul.

large dewalt rigid bag had mine must be nearly 8 years now still in good nick ,just one pocket worn due to keeping my chisels in it!
best bag i ever had plenty of side pockets plenty of space inside good strong shoulder strap! cost about £60

Ditched the dewalt bag about a month ago and went for the ck magma large tote. Should have done it ages ago. Much better quality and suits the job better. Deeper, easier to find tools so far feels more hard wearing. Paid about £46+vat at CEF which was cheap but they are chasing me for my business.

The handle is breaking on my second Dewalt open tote tool bag, first one lasted just over a year. Total cr@p.

Yeah agree with handle, I just took it off leaving strap, still works good.

Always wanted one of them open tote bags, everything visable and close to hand. When I got one I realised everything was visable and easy to hand when left unattended.

Use technicians case CK as well....zips have lasted ok, mainly I suspect because I open it properly.

Quite envious of CK tote bag, flaps concealment and space for a battery drill

the straps broken on my bag....now its got a length of rope with a load of ducting tape wrapped around for a shoulder strap..lol......works ok though....

Reply to Recommend a Good Quality ToolBag ?? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock