Discuss Red or Brown Sauce? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

You are not right is you don't like fish from chippy.. and its compulsory to have it with chips, mushy peas & gravy...
i don't like fish full stop. i'd only eat it if i was starving and liable to die. ( this post does not mean to be offensive to fish).

i don't like fish full stop. i'd only eat it if i was starving and liable to die. ( this post does not mean to be offensive to fish).

If it's got bones in then I just put it to a side.... I'm waaaay too lazy to pick all the bones out.

Rubbish :D if it was offered you’d eat anything or sell it:grin:

bacon with red sauce,
or bacon with cheese and brown sauce.

DO NOT question it until you have tried it.

Google it. Hammonds Chop Brown Sauce. Many many years ago I with a guy whose sole diet consisted of fried eggs, chips, chop sauce and Budweiser. His fridge was stacked with eggs, chop sauce bud with the freezer full of frozen chips.
The guy was a PC that had just come off the Met SPG. Smoked like a trooper and still thrashed the pants off everyone in fitness tests. Used to be smoking on the start line of the southwest area cross country race and then be first to light up when he crossed the finish line.:oops:
bacon with red sauce,
or bacon with cheese and brown sauce.

DO NOT question it until you have tried it.
Bacon cheese mushroom red onion and red sauce is done by a little cafe down here.....man it’s so gooood!

bacon and mushroom with hot chilli sauce. on a bap, local butty van £2.70. YUMMMEEEE.

Brown mostly.
_black pepper if cheese is involved_
(And If I'm seen with salad cream..)
(it's probably fish that's not being enjoyed)
---
Any melted cheese==
Lea-n-Perrins Worcester sauce

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of some sauces with food...
Lamb with mint sauce? Yuk! Lamb, yes...mint-no!
Gammon with pineapple? No!
Beef with horseradish? YUK!
But...
duck with orange?
Oh yes! Home-made, bitter orange sauce, lots of zest and some chopped red chillies, finished with 1 tiny square of 90% dark chocolate...and a splash of brandy...
Heaven!

Once tried a deep-fried Mars Bar in a reataurant by Loch Lomond...it was awful, mainly because they fried it in the same basket they used for the scampi...

Oh yes! Home-made, bitter orange sauce, lots of zest and some chopped red chillies, finished with 1 tiny square of 90% dark chocolate...and a splash of brandy...
Heaven!

You should set up your own "Cook with Pirate" YouTube channel...

Oddly enough, Spoon, I have done a few Cook with Pirate type videos on my GoPro...just haven't got the software or the skill to edit them!
However, the family LOVE watching them "as is" at Christmas...

NOT!

Oddly enough, Spoon, I have done a few Cook with Pirate type videos on my GoPro...just haven't got the software or the skill to edit them!
However, the family LOVE watching them "as is" at Christmas...

NOT!

I use HitFilm Express for the daughters YouTube videos. It's free and you can do lots with it.
DaVinci Resolve is also free, I think.

Reply to Red or Brown Sauce? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net