• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Discuss Red or Brown Sauce? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

littlespark

Electrician's Arms
I'm noticing a lot of spelling errors since the new forum started. Is that just coincidence, or did the old forum pick up the typos.

All this talk of pies reminds me of a little Scottish joke.... but I don't know how well it will translate into typed words.

"
Eh'll hae twae pehs, a plean ane, an a inging ane anna!"​

Told you. But in English, that means:

"I will have two pies. A plain one, and an onion one as well"​

Murdoch

Electrician's Arms
Red, red, red

Brown - yuk!

westward10

In echoed steps I walk across an empty dream.
Staff member
Soon as HP moved production abroad I stopping buying it. Red sauce generally for me.

pirate

Regular EF Member
No' bad li'll spark, by the way!
g'eez twa pies, wan plain, 'n' wan wi' unyin...

Dos empanadas, por favor...una natural, y una con cebolla...

Oh, I am getting out more...tomorrow I am going to the beach...they tell me I might even get my chains off for a while!

Spoon

Forum Mentor
I can just imagine you in your van with a flask and a china teacup and saucer....... sheeeeesh
Just like Mr Bull in Peppa Pig

Spoon

Forum Mentor
Thats a perversion a tad too far......... Pepa Pig is now Vegan.
Correction: Just like Mr Bull FROM Peppa Pig

Moley

Baaaa!!!
I can just imagine you in your van with a flask and a china teacup and saucer....... sheeeeesh
Strange, I don't drink tea or coffee and diet Vimto wouldn't be right in a cup.

Spoon

Forum Mentor
Strange, I don't drink tea or coffee and diet Vimto wouldn't be right in a cup.
I'm a black current man myself but I do like a Vimto every now and then.

littlespark

Electrician's Arms
Full fat red coca cola for me. Not diet, not Coke Zero...full fat full sugar full fizzy.
Not Pepsi either. I don’t care if tesco own make is a tenth of the price.

Get a 10 can pack at a time... sits on the shelving in the back of the van, within easy reach of drivers seat.

Moley

Baaaa!!!
Full fat red coca cola for me. Not diet, not Coke Zero...full fat full sugar full fizzy.
I remember those days well until my pancreas decided enough was enough and packed in. Now it's sugar free or large quantities of insulin :(

Electrician Talk

Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers
Electrical Insurance
ElectriciansForums.net (formerly known as ElectriciansForums.co.uk) was setup in April 2006 to provide free electrical advice to both professional and DIY electricians. Whether seeking advice for auto electrics, trying to find electrical installation condition reports (EICR) form downloads, or whether you're here just to talk to other electricians; we've been a first-choice website for tens of thousands of sparkies for well over a decade.