Currently reading:
Regulations? We don't need no stinking regulations!

Discuss Regulations? We don't need no stinking regulations! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

They didn't use the space above the shower for a microwave?
Looks like a C&G what's wrong here test.

Anyone sent them a message yet to ask who their 'Electrician' is?

On the plus side you could run a duct from the cooker to the shower cubicle, put a hood over shower and use it to smoke up some kippers.

Looks fine to me there are no sockets near the shower cubicle, not any that I can see in the kitchenette. The only thing I would question is the fcu for the wall heater.

Its not so much the electrics that need to be considered,its the mental stability of the people who chose to live in that crazy metropolis

That people are prepared to pay their hugely inflated salaries to bed down in these prison cells which are passed off as "Beautiful"it never ceases to amaze me the attraction that huge rats nest of a city has on these people

BEAUTIFUL STUDIO FLAT . OWN SHOWER & OPEN PLAN KITCHEN. SHARE WC . ON A RAISED GROUND FLOOR CLOSE TO CHISWICK

The one to the right is a fcu which I spotted and just seen a socket right of window probably within 3 metres. At least they excluded sockets in the kitchenette.

Its not so much the electrics that need to be considered,its the mental stability of the people who chose to live in that crazy metropolis

That people are prepared to pay their hugely inflated salaries to bed down in these prison cells which are passed off as "Beautiful"it never ceases to amaze me the attraction that huge rats nest of a city has on these people

BEAUTIFUL STUDIO FLAT . OWN SHOWER & OPEN PLAN KITCHEN. SHARE WC . ON A RAISED GROUND FLOOR CLOSE TO CHISWICK

What makes it worse is its probably there second house in the city and have a posh house out in the country, complete with nanny and older kids at boarding school.

Also shower by window with no sign of curtains on a ground floor flat.

What makes it worse is its probably there second house in the city and have a posh house out in the country, complete with nanny and older kids at boarding school.

Also shower by window with no sign of curtains on a ground floor flat.

sell tickets then.

Reply to Regulations? We don't need no stinking regulations! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back