Discuss Renovating a double decker help needed in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Am only looking at the photos on my phone and can't see much detail. The other people on here might have more comments.

Looking forward to seeing photos of the finished thing.

That install looks a bit poor IMO. The cables appear to be just strung from point to point without much thought or even clips. Looking at it they mightn’t even be in the safe zones.

Must admit I have no idea why the cables are not clipped that installation is the easiest to make a tidy job of and the white junction box should be totally unnecessary.

Last edited:
Afternoon all, sorry haven't updated recently it has come to a standstill as questioned the electrician and he walked off the job and have another electrician lined up for the new year so fingers crossed I can finish it off. Hope u all have a lovely Xmas thank you all for ur helpful comments and input x

Whoops.
Poor sensitive little guy.

Sounds like you’re well shot of him. A good spark will try to explain why things have been done in such a way, not strop off
(That autocorrected to “strip off”... so glad I noticed)

Sorry your project has come to a standstill

Reactions: DPG
Whoops.
Poor sensitive little guy.

Sounds like you’re well shot of him. A good spark will try to explain why things have been done in such a way, not strop off
(That autocorrected to “strip off”... so glad I noticed)

Sorry your project has come to a standstill
Thank u and to be honest I would rather him strip off might of got my money's worth then ??? x

Reply to Renovating a double decker help needed in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net