Currently reading:
Rugby Fans

Discuss Rugby Fans in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

MDJ

If you like rugger and you are english why not come down to Kingsholm Saturday and watch England Saxons thrash the Irish A side (Wolfhounds) I will meet you in teagues bar at 3-30 for a few before kick off, £12 to stand in the shed, I will be there with 3 or 4 of my workmates so it should be a bit of a scream and definately will be a few going down the throat, No good for the northern boys it is lager, cider or creamflow, no real ale, too acidic for us southern softies.

Proper, that rugby league is just to much start stop for me, I like the union, it can be very fast flowing and I like to see the pack run over the opposition, studs on the boots in and all, the league is still a good game but much slower IMO and a bit boring, there you are thats me upsetting some here I am sure :crazy:

have a good day, mike. too far for my old legs to travel.

No worries tel, not really expecting anyone to come along but the offer is there, sometimes I prefer to sit at home watching it on sky actually.

2 advantages there.

1. you're warm.

2. you can get some proper ale in for less than half the cost of the gassed up crap they serve at the stadium.

To true Biff Mate, I can't wait

Attachments

• 6 nations.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 93
who's gonna get tickets for next years world cup in England ?

i'll make sure to have a tournement kitty of around £1500 cos i'm billy big boots.

married men should consider starting divorce proceedings now if they wanna make it to the party in 18 mths time.
;-)

I will definately watch any matches at Gloucester , Bristol or Bath Biff, If we get to the final I may try and go if tickets are available, The world cup here in 1991 was superb, I went to see the match between New zealand and the USA at kingsholm, the all blacks hammered them 40 or 44 nil from memory, it was brilliant being in the crowd with fans from around the world there, I will definately attend this time too, if there is a match near you Iwould be happy to come up and watch it with you and I could stay in a local Premier inn and have a few jars with you M8.

sounds like a good plan mr. monkey face.

but we both know youre too tight to cough up for tickets to the final lol as i know how much theyre likely to cost. xD

Not true they deserved the win they got but it was close, 2 missed kicks by Freddie Burns was the reason we lost, that said the Irish played with honour and wear the shirt with pride, fair play to them.

My ex's Dad has got tickets for England/Ireland at Twickenham and he's invited me along. I'm sure it's so that if England win, he can take the p on the way home! Never seen Ireland play before, really looking forward to it

My ex's Dad has got tickets for England/Ireland at Twickenham and he's invited me along. I'm sure it's so that if England win, he can take the p on the way home! Never seen Ireland play before, really looking forward to it
I will say one thing about Ireland jeremy, they always play full whack for pride and probably are the most passionate regarding patrionage.

ireland did well turning over the taffys today.
england can build on todays win
france always dangerous.
italy always brutal & dirty
wooden spoon for scotland , again

:)

Reply to Rugby Fans in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock