Currently reading:
Rugby Fans

Discuss Rugby Fans in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Good match on tonight, I hope wales win, I am at Kingsholm tommorrow watching Glos verses Quins then England on the TV after, a great weekend for the game.

we're winning at half time. 20 -6.
CYMRU AM BYTH

Last edited:
Brian O 'Driscolls last match in Twickenham tomorrow. Cmon ireland.
even as an Englishman my respect for Ireland is massive, I like Ireland, they play with passion and pride, providing we don't lose to scotland I don't really care TBH, I am a gloucester fan mainly and prefer club rugby to international rugby, come on Gloucester

very tight, as England are Home and 2 Gloucester players start I think England will edge it---------------Just, very tight though

Good match on tonight, I hope wales win, I am at Kingsholm tommorrow watching Glos verses Quins then England on the TV after, a great weekend for the game.

Tell you what is great for the game....

...the impending arrival of Sam Burgess, absolute machine. He's gonna smash it up next year, regardless of what the pundits say 'he might not make it' he is 100% in the england team for world cup. He's a monster.

haha badged ive just recognised ure display picture....whats wrong with us yorkshire folk like?? haha.

Nothing that that a shift in location of Hadrians wall couldnt solve :clap: ...... though I would settle for the mersey joining the humber without any bridges across it :smile5:

I'm just about to leave for Twickenham. Expecting a close game, and think England will win by a couple of points, but will be shouting for Ireland, much to the annoyance, no doubt, of those I'm going with. "Shoulder to Shoulder!!"

this weather even the sheep are wearing wellies.

IMO England deserved the Win, it was as I expected, tight but they edged it, as for the main match of the day, Gloucester were superb, Quins played well but their skipper had a wobbler when the shed broke him, he ran 20 yards to stick 2 fingers up at the shed, 5000 home fans in there then mocked him and broke him, whilst that was going on the linesmans shorts fell down to his ankles, the whole stadium roared with laughter, what a great afternoon.

scotlands drop goal in the last 30 seconds to win the game was spectacular , deserved the win.

englands finest showed the potatoe farmers in green whos the daddy.

;-)

..... englands finest showed the potatoe farmers in green whos the daddy ...

Lets not get too carried away now, we last heard England were the "Daddies" after they beat NZ and we all know what happened thereafter. One sunny day doesn't make a summer ......

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Rugby Fans in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock