Currently reading:
Rugby Fans

Discuss Rugby Fans in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

A cracking end to the tournament I thought.right to the last minute.
ireland were the best side in the 6 nations and were deserved winners.
scotland need a complete rethink. a coach that thinks big hits and giving penalties away like sweets to a bairn is the way forward rather than boys who can actually handle a ball is sadly mistaken.
they got left behind when rugby went professional and moved the axis to Glasgow/Edinburgh rather than its home in the borders.
onwards and upwards

..... they got left behind when rugby went professional and moved the axis to Glasgow/Edinburgh rather than its home in the borders ....
I fear there could be a lot of truth in that and somehow I just cant see Scottish rugby recovering to the dizzy heights of truely being able to compete with the other home nations! Though the same can be said of the football teams too, even their top teams are barely second division standard elsewhere ......

Be careful with getting too big for your boots

Cricket Rugby and football world cups mmm

Be warned,the next world cup could see England winning the earliest elimination prize
You have a side with promise but its not going to compete with the top boys unless it improves quite a lot

My own team has excuse for not being at their peak,we had burned out players who had hardly a break, what with winning a grand slam (starting with a record win against the side that nearly won this this tournament) then we go on to win the summer tour in the name of the Lions,continue that on with the autumn internationals and now the six nations.no break makes for a stale player and that was the biggest factor in the defeat

The team you saw against England will not be recognisable to what will be against you next world cup,add Australia into the group and there could very well be a massive let down awaiting you
I do think England have great promise and they could become an excellent outfit,but they are not there yet,so hold on with the hype
#
Hyping up your own teams is what angers other countries especially when they are average,it is a very very big negative national trait of the English,you should have learned that lesson long ago
But we have already done it, have you?

Reply to Rugby Fans in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock