Discuss Sample 2382 Exam papers wanted in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

D

deano

Sample 2382-20 Exam papers wanted, have you got any test papers or samples given from tutors? or can you list some question if you remember any..

How come kitchen fitters can get this sort of resource, but the people who deliver the courses can't eh?

who says they cant?

I have questions to assist my students study

trouble is, an hour after putting them in the public domain, some scally will post on here with "Look at these", with a link to his Ebay sale page of 2382 questions for 3 quid a pop

cynical? Me? yep!

my mate (also a tutor) had someone trying to sell him a copy of his OWN powerpoint presentation:mad:

sorry mate, but cant (or wont) help you

Right then Gents!
Seems I got off on the wrong foot!

I was referring to the lack of resources available to people who have to deliver these courses on behalf of half- baked (ie C&G) organisations, without providing any substantial back-up!
I find it an increasing frustration, certainly from students, when I cannot provide them with revision material to test their underpinning knowledge.

The GUILDS as they like to known, still think they are the TOP DOG/NUMERO UNO/ etc>

I personally do not!
I have seen plenty of alternative qualifying bodies, with much better requirements/curriculum etc. ,and am seriously considering moving my 'loyalties' elsewhere.

As for taking advantage of resources offered by others, these would have been treated with the confidentialilty that they deserved! I wouldn't even consider LOOKING on flea-bay, never mind offering material for sale on there!

Thanks for nothing!

Right then Gents!
Seems I got off on the wrong foot!

I was referring to the lack of resources available to people who have to deliver these courses on behalf of half- baked (ie C&G) organisations, without providing any substantial back-up!
I find it an increasing frustration, certainly from students, when I cannot provide them with revision material to test their underpinning knowledge.

The GUILDS as they like to known, still think they are the TOP DOG/NUMERO UNO/ etc>

I personally do not!
I have seen plenty of alternative qualifying bodies, with much better requirements/curriculum etc. ,and am seriously considering moving my 'loyalties' elsewhere.

As for taking advantage of resources offered by others, these would have been treated with the confidentialilty that they deserved! I wouldn't even consider LOOKING on flea-bay, never mind offering material for sale on there!

Thanks for nothing!

not saying you would, not saying you wouldnt, but i dont know you.

problem is, lots of people would (and have)

if one of the regular posters on here had asked, i may have helped, but i aint giving my hard earned work away like smarties to anybody that holds his hands out. Sorry!

there are lots of resources out there, some for sale and some for free, some good, some bad

agree about C&G though, if the EAL 17th edition was more widely recognised, I would offer that hands down

I am sick of phoning C&G with yet ANOTHER problem and being on hold for 45 mins:mad:

Reply to Sample 2382 Exam papers wanted in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock