Discuss Seriously angry. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

westward10

Staff member
Admin
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
Get a call this morning at half five, fire outside sister in laws house and no one can raise her. Fly down there in car, only two miles away in next village while we manage to raise her on the way. Get there three fire engines with road blocked off by police. Some horrible b******* have set fire to her log store which in turn has melted the oil tank which in turn has spread burning oil under her new car and destroyed that. Fire service got there quick to stop hers and neighbouring houses joining the flames. It was sheer luck her neighbour came down because a toothache was keeping him up or who knows. Her year has consisted of the sudden death of her husband, being made redundant and now this. Top job by the emergency services but if I knew who did this is swear I would not be responsible for my actions, what the hell is wrong with people.

Not a nice world we live in Westy is it, I despair at some of the things I see now.
I used to use facebook on a regular basis but keep away from it now because it is full of horrible stories about animal cruelty and similar horrible things, the one that did it for me was a post and picture of some evil ****
that thought it was fun to skin a dog alive and post a picture of it. I really don't know what makes people tick these days.

Nor me, it is close to the anniversary of her husband passing and what with being made redundant in November she was trying to see some light in the new year. This morning she looked all but destroyed but she is trying to be positive now.

Get a call this morning at half five, fire outside sister in laws house and no one can raise her. Fly down there in car, only two miles away in next village while we manage to raise her on the way. Get there three fire engines with road blocked off by police. Some horrible b******* have set fire to her log store which in turn has melted the oil tank which in turn has spread burning oil under her new car and destroyed that. Fire service got there quick to stop hers and neighbouring houses joining the flames. It was sheer luck her neighbour came down because a toothache was keeping him up or who knows. Her year has consisted of the sudden death of her husband, being made redundant and now this. Top job by the emergency services but if I knew who did this is swear I would not be responsible for my actions, what the hell is wrong with people.
Hi Westy sorry to hear of your troubles hope everyone is safe and sound, there are some Scrots about these days, hope they get caught and dealt with appropriately. Barstewards

Thanks for your replies and offers, it can be a sad world you have only got to watch the news. Don McCullin a legendary photographer who has recorded troubles all over the world said, I am long retired but it is sad to think that after all I have seen I can still jump on a plane any day of the week and see people killing each other for no gain.

These people are just the scum of the earth, I can't imagine what your sister in law is going through right now , Hope this person or people get cought
They certainly are whether they get caught is a long shot, the police although brilliant didn't think it was likely.

Sorry Westie, missed this thread yesterday. Hope she's ok, she has obviously had some very hard times lately. I wish I could press a button and get rid of all the nasty, horrible people in the world. Just the other day I was crossing the road at a zebra crossing with my six year old son and some moron saw us and accelerated towards us, straight through the crossing, laughing. I had to wrench my son by the arm out of the way, dislocating his shoulder. I was then faced with the questions and made to feel even more guilty at the hospital. Yes I was angry, and still am. The only way I can get round it is to try and force myself not to think about it.

Sorry to waffle on. Anyway, look after her and also yourself Westie.

Thanks, I can well imagine the questions at the hospital. There are more good than bad people, but it is the actions of the bad which have the most impact.

The B******s that do such things should have their finger and toe nails slowly pulled out with pliers!

Half the problem these days is the justice system is too soft with certain types of criminals!

The world is full of the "do gooder's" who believe these criminals have problems that can be solved by treating them nice and locking them up in prisons that are more like holiday camps!

When I was a kid my old man would beat me if I did anything wrong. Especially if it was something against another person or a lack of disrespect. Was this wrong / child abuse? These days he would be locked up for such things. But it worked, I deserved my punishments and I respect my father for acting the way he did. I quickly learned right from wrong and I 'm certain it stood me in good stead for my future.

It angers me also Westward to hear such stories like yours. I hope your sister in law sees justice done and has some good luck soon!

Not a nice thing to hear about, it does ensure that the rose tinted spectacles are not in place but it is not the way to arrange this.
The lack of empathy that these people have is unbelievable, to be unable to even consider the effects on other people from your actions is sub human at best.
I hope that the effect on you and your family is not long lasting at that a good resolution is found.
Best wishes.

Thanks again for all the responses, she was trying to look on the bright side this morning because she asked if I had any Tcut for the car, the car is written off.

Reply to Seriously angry. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net