Discuss Siemens logo in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi all new here first post has anyone any experience in the process of programming one of these . I have one in my car and it's lost its program meaning a lot of my lights mainly indicators are not working .

Attachments

• Siemens logo 20190615_195450 - EletriciansForums.net
    20190615_195450.jpg
    819 KB · Views: 67
If I provided you with all the inputs and outputs on the car going into the logo could you wrote me a program. Or how's best to program it . I also don't have a cable. It's a car I have bought that's got this logo in I understand it quite well. And basic principle

Really what's the best way to do this
Send me what you have, I will give you an estimated cost based on your requirements,

Off to bed now, 0779 early start tomorrow. 555 and me a text or WhatsApp in the morning 8222.
It can be sorted fairly easily if the logo plc is working ok.

Kind regards
James

ERM, WOW,
That’s quite a diagram to digest.
Call me in the morning, to discuss your requirements.
We WILL make it happen.

It would be extremely unusual for a Logo to "lose it's program," without intervention from someone. Your best bet would be to find someone with a cable, who will attempt to download the original program from the Logo assuming the program has not been password protected and assuming the hardware is not dead.
Have you tried accessing the menu with the cursor buttons, i.e see if the program is running or stopped.
Have you tried contacting the car's previous owner, to see if he/she has a copy of the original program.
Failing that, you will have to start from scratch and work out what you want to happen when you have 12v on input 1 etc etc.

looking at the wiring diagram it seems you have the Australian version. take the unit out.hit with hammer. refit tother way up. :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

I think you would be better, rather than that diagram, just listing the inputs and outputs.

Then a breif explanation as to what you want them to do.

E.g input 1 - indicator right
output 1 - flashes when input 1 in energized.

I could write you the software pretty quickly on my lunch break if you provide such a document.

However, I'm far too far away to download it for you. I would only be able to provide the software.

The previous owner has lost a copy if re program and no cable. I wiped the program as after alternator problems I wanted to reset the logo to put everything back . I think me messing in the early days list a few good circuits and so now I'm forced to start again to see if all is ok . The logo operates perfect just empty I have been able able to program some basic but need a fill programme to run the circuit in my diagram .

When you can't find any paper indeed look in your daughters school bag !

Of course, you can also have the fancy functions you get on a new car, like flash indicator 3 times for a momentary push on indicator and continuously when held on etc.

Hi all just to provide an update .. I now have everything I need to complete this . Software and cable. So can anybody please provide me with working circuits for the repair of indicators to flash on button press and stop in button press. Hazards to flash on button press and stop . Fog light to operate as it should . Main beam . Side lights and headlights. I will post 2 new pictures of the inputs an outputs that hopefully is a little clearer. Thanks

Reply to Siemens logo in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock