Discuss Single phasing cowboy in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Z

Zebra Stripe

Hey, .......now I leave early in the morning, and need to break my point of view.......I see a three phase board before me, a single phasing's what it needs,......now I dont have the kit cos I'm lazy, and want to get your point of view..........papa was a rodeo, mama was a rock n roll band, I could play guitar and rope a steer before I learnt to stand....home was anywhere with diesel gas, love was a truckers hand..............oooh dear thats disgusting, it wasnt a truckers hand, well at least not a butch one!! ..... Johnny Flynn - Papa was a Rodeo (Lotus Eaters) - YouTube

So single phasing, no kit......gotta leave early in the morning 5am....I've got some old bus bar (hopefully with a shroud) or should I just put all the circuits on one phase...plenty of spare ways??

he's from the south pole. they all penguins down there.

Haha, nah mate, its camp tuesday he's going as a dutch seamstress and me well.......as the song says.......I like your twisted point of view mike, I like your questioning eye brows......you've made it pretty clear what you like, but its only fair to tell you know......Im going as an under paid cowboy, with a bus bar....maybe!!

So single phasing, no kit......gotta leave early in the morning 5am....I've got some old bus bar (hopefully with a shroud) or should I just put all the circuits on one phase...plenty of spare ways??

Well, If that's the two options you have in mind, at least you got the title of the thread right!!

Reply to Single phasing cowboy in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net