Discuss Space Artillery (it can give domination USA or UK or ...) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Air = medium that is moving with Earth

Air ---> 30 km/s <<< wave

30km/s <---- Air <<< wave

Wave How much energy cost transport inside medium ?

Air = river better is go with river than opposite to river !!!

[h=3]Michelson experiment (1881) they made mistake[/h]1905 - word go to not this way what schould

2012 Poland In my home I made test that is showing Michelson - Morley problem
and anisotropy resistance ( Medium = Air )

THE NATURE = GREAT TEACHER PLEASE USE MATHEMATICA TO DESCRIBE
NATURE NOT TO CREATE THEORY !!!

[video=youtube_share;tTSXLOEKy5E]http://youtu.be/tTSXLOEKy5E[/video]

ORAC generaly saw many links in WEB
he teached me that exist Air resistance He showed me below picture
Athom Hydrogenum I started think that all athoms on the Earth
feel motion please look

Atom+pictures.JPG

It is very good speak with somone even if sometimes not agree with YOU

ATHOM and CONSTANT motion ? very nice picture and story where the picture was made (hydrogen ) Story of the image =>
http://io9.com/the-first-image-ever-of-a-hydrogen-atoms-orbital-struc-509684901

After I saw picture In my head I started ask my self :
Why ultra percission microscope see ellipse ?
What is the reason that ellipse is bigger smaller ?
Where is laboratory's positions ? angle to velocity arrow ( Earth's velocity )?

Electron = mass m

Mass m feel motion ? If electron's ellipse proportional to Earth around Sun ellipse ? Why atomic clock showing different time during trip ?

Macie bonny lad ........ are you sure and I mean REALLY sure that this forum for humble electricians is really the right one for you???

Do you need advice on rewiring your house or getting a light to work in the shed at the bottom of your garden?

Does your RCD keeps tripping since you connected the extractor fan to your electric shower or replaced your 50w downlighter with a 500w security light?

Is smoke coming from your Consumer Unit?

Does your bacon not fry when you turn-on your new Halogen Hob??

If you need advice or help with any of these things then you're in the right place but if not maybe you need to have a little rethink.

if he's working on wapons of mass destruction, a siutable test would be the headquarters of NICEIC and those of raped people.

Macie bonny lad ........ are you sure and I mean REALLY sure that this forum for humble electricians is really the right one for you???

Do you need advice on rewiring your house or getting a light to work in the shed at the bottom of your garden?

Does your RCD keeps tripping since you connected the extractor fan to your electric shower

**tears**
I can't type straight for laughing. This guy is great, the fact he's got you begging for an RCD fault or a 'my shed lights not working' thread says it all ;)

Reply to Space Artillery (it can give domination USA or UK or ...) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net