Discuss Space Artillery (it can give domination USA or UK or ...) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

its looking good,lets get him over here, we can then get rid off all the sheds that people want to wire to the grid,we can then close this site and open a new one called "what can we kill next" happy days

[video=youtube_share;uf6JKJyFLVI]http://youtu.be/uf6JKJyFLVI[/video]

AFTER ABOVE PLEASE SEE BELOW I'M NOT IDIOT
(in movie the had problem with battery ?)
WIRE ??? TRAM USE WIRE !!!
can we transport people? and other pack ?

fly.JPG

11.jpg

3d.JPG

PICASSO how much NOW ?
how MUCH before his die?

THANK YOU FOR SHOW MY ART YOUR FRIENDS
BEFORE MY DIE
I NEED SPEAK WITH PEOPLE WHO FEEL SUCCES
below my blog I'm author

MAROSZ 's PATENTS

that reminded me when growing up, only time we could watch TV was when at nans, then one day mum got a TV, but we could not watch it as it was just for the adults, think its all changed now

that reminded me when growing up, only time we could watch TV was when at nans, then one day mum got a TV, but we could not watch it as it was just for the adults, think its all changed now

I remember when it was black & white, only one channel and closed down for the night every night & we had to stand to attention while the National Anthem was played and it didn't come back on until the next evening.

Thay were the good days when you think about it, the best thing being NO eastenders on it

Or Coronation Street and endless noisy American rubbish of all genres.

I'm sick and tired of seeing in glorious full colour somebody being cut up on an American mortuary slab, or lying bleeding full of bullet holes on some American pavement - sorry, sidewalk - fat American cops running around flashing their badges, guns and everything else between, cars screeching tyres at every turn in the road, nasaly whining and screeching, hysterical American women and the blokes trying to sound like Marlon Brando but can't be heard above the deafening "background" music. YES I HATE AMERICAN TELEVISION and Virgin Mediocre is full of it!!! :mad2:

people like me are strage for others
but we live and create

If somone will have small problem with above post ( weapon )
we can ease block this weapon details in my head

About TV vision ?

Earth around sun = 30 km/s = 30 000 m/s
R= 150 000 000 km

Radial Force and cannonball

m* V*V /r

1kg * 30 000 000 *30 000 000 / 1 m

In my opinion nobody will run and cry
In space exist very good condition for fast rotation

Exist method how to use material that will take so huge force
and not change shape during rotation ( keep precission )

In space no one can hear you scream. Aaaaaaahhhhhh

Yes there is vacuum voice is moving in AIR
Air is moving with airplane that is te reason that You can here Your friend in airplane withot
waiting for voise

Exeption Infra sound - huge mamlas ( whales ) are using this fact for navigation
many idiots Eat Michelson Morley *and hasve got closed eyes for many options. Nature is butyfull teacher

In head below mamlas ( "fish " ) has got huge empty chamber
many nerves conection ( sensitive wall ) in center point of the chamber
exist source it is not sonar or it is not only sonar !!!

gps1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
below map made astronomers

333.jpg

FOR very precision navigation we need only 3 constant vecores
Sensor similar Like Whales have
source of energy that is Going isotropy ( not exist C+ V exist only C speed respect to point in space where light started )
We need prepare Time algoritme ( astronomy time - not Earth time )

I have just heated a sharp needle up to red heat, poked it in my eye and found myself actually enjoying it.

Maybe I will let that consultant gastroenterologist poke his stick up my arris after all.

Reply to Space Artillery (it can give domination USA or UK or ...) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net