Discuss cost effective options to heat a small temporary space. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Boiler pump, these systems are not generally used for UFH, but for radiator systems, I can's see why they can't be used that way, the mixing of the boiler water to cold water to maintain the correct temperature in the pipes (approx 45deg) would need careful adjustment as it would with a conventional system, you will need a large diameter by-pass to prevent local overheating, are you going to use the boiler to indirect heat your water.
I will work with a local plumber to get it all right but looking at the auto mixing valves on the manifold seem like the perfect way to keep the temperature regulated for ufh, the boiler would heat the water for ufh but , I suppose if the boiler was big enough it might be able to heat hot water for separate storage too? I really only had the immersion heater in mind before you told me about electric boilers thank you! I got quotes for heat pumps, they are too much for this budget build first up.hence trying to think of a civilised and budget way around it. Heat pump in the future just not yet :)

Reply to cost effective options to heat a small temporary space. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'm in Raleigh, North Carolina and have a well for my house's water supply. For some reason, pitless adapters, which allow all piping to be run...
Replies
Views
Just under 2 years ago my central HVAC died. I wanted to go with a heat pump because the only appliance in the whole house that used natural gas...
Replies
Views
I have absolutely zero experience with MVHR. The issue I have in my own home is as follows. Log fired burner in kitchen supplies hot water and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Just about to move into a house with 2 small kids and the wiring/electrics haven't been updated in years (hard to know as it's probate)...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I have recently moved into a new home and I am having problems with the MCB/RCD tripping (Mem M6 Type 3 - 30mA). It intermittently...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock