Search the forum,

Discuss Stopping at traffic lights in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I don't believe that all the people who stop short of the line are advanced drivers, I think it's the opposite and they can't judge where they should stop so err on the side of caution; this is why they then edge forward before the lights change.

Oooh think we touched a nerve there! I find 255bhp more than enough to pull a horse trailer and 2 horses with no effort. Any more than that becomes accademic, when are you going to use it, apart from at traffic light grand prize, then every one thinks you're a knob!

Lights turn to green, motorcyclist drops match onto petrol tank, car driver sails padt laughing like s drain!

Reply to Stopping at traffic lights in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Sorry no photos, but I’ll explain best I can. Turn on the switch, I’m not getting any light. Apparently a new fitting. Description…. A white...
Replies
Views
Hello all. So I am sure the expertise on this forum will be able to decode this very easily. But it has completely baffled me. I'm in training so...
Replies
Views
A
the situation is this: 8 x 24v rgbw flood lights for a garden, each fitting has power consumption of 45w. 3 lights into a 200w driver, another 3...
Replies
Views
First time poster here seeking a little advice/confirmation I have spurred off to a fused switch and from there running two 2.5mm cables to the...
Replies
Views
We are in the process of renovating our house, and would like to setup led strip-lighting throughout. of the options, this seems most attractive...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock