Discuss Storage heaters vs the rest in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
OK so I reckon storage heaters are old hat. But whats the best replacement?
Haverland and a couple of others do gel filled heaters. Comments from the professionals please. 'Er indoors wants something that heats up on economy 7 and dissipates heat on demand (like the old Dimplex brick jobby) . Help
Fred

You should consider Quantum heating if set up correctly will work similarly to gas central heating and is 30% more cost efficient to normal storage heaters. Quantum's will heat up on Economy 7 although have no heat bleed so can be used in the summer and always will output heat even if charge is exhausted. Quantum's are storage heaters but much advanced if. Our company are authorised installers.

Reply to Storage heaters vs the rest in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

please could somebody tell me how storage heaters are linked/synchronised with the electricity supplier so that they switch themselves off and on...
Replies
Views
I went to a call regarding a dimplex storage heater not coming on during economy 7 hours. I did the basic tests and the storage heater is on an...
Replies
Views
I am refurbishing a modern flat that I have recently bought and it is all electric. All the old heating, which was a mix of convectors and a large...
Replies
Views
I have a few Questions about the Dimplex Quantum range if anyone has experience with them? I presume the units have in built thermostats....if so...
Replies
Views
I have just bought a 1 bedroom flat in Cambridge. It's all electric, gas is not an option for me - no gas to building at all. The flat comes with...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock