Discuss Surely there is a law against this ............... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

O

Octopus

I was in a traffic jam today with my handbreak on when I noticed this in front of me:

satnav.jpg

How much of this dumb womans view would be obscured by the satnav?

I know this woman,her boyfriend is a dwarf who stars in our local Nativity play every year...he drives there in his little left hand drive Toyota...

Seems to be a common thingbthese days, sat nav in middle of windscreen. Funny how police can see mobile phone but not sat nav. I think they should definately be placed where they don't obstruct view ahead.

There probably should be a lot of laws for some of the things I've seen while on the road.
A dutch vehicle was overtaking me one day on the M6 nothing unusual with that I was driving a transit van and what caught my attention was the bobbing head in the driver's lap eating a sausage
Another time I was in slow traffic on the M1 the car next to me caught my attention as the driver was showing a good bit of leg and the top of her stockings and appeared to be spending some time adjusting something between her legs
Just a pity that cameras weren't as available as they are now

Reminds me, I gently nudged Chelsea tractor in front when in a jam and not moving.. I actually got out and politely asked her to apply handbrake but she refused. Soon did when she felt nudge though.. strange that!

Not the old 'Chelsea Tractor' insult. Do you call any car which can do over 70 a 'Chelsea Racing Car'? Bet you don't.

Reply to Surely there is a law against this ............... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net