Discuss swimming pools in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Daniel Son

hi im an apprentice and have finished my level 2 and level 3 city and guilds and am workin full time for my on site experiance towards the atm2
ive got a job were ive hit abit of a problem and could do with some advice
there are spot light in the room above the swimming pool which comes under zone1 because its over 2.5m from water level
and i understand that the lights have to be IPX4 or 5
the problem is is that they are after wall lights on the wall around the room but the light can nob be over 2.5 meters off the floor but it still comes under zone 1 because the walls are not more then 2 meters away from the pool they are only about a metre

any help and advice would be a great help thanks danny

Reply to swimming pools in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I'm trying to understand legislation in the UK for using an air pump in conjunction with a swimming pool with regards creating and supplying...
Replies
Views
Any ideas for an appropriate wall heater for school swimming pool changing rooms? (well detached from pool area but will still have wet bodies in...
Replies
Views
I incorrectly posted this on the "electrician's forum" and got a bit of a cold shoulder. Looking for some tips on supplying my pool equipment...
Replies
Views
I need advice regarding an electronic problem on my Hayward Power-flo Matrix pool pump. I notice that : 1. Neutral wire from source has become...
Replies
Views
I need 6 switching light circuits to control 12V LED light in Zone 1 of a pool, the problem is that Zone 1 is as you open the door to the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock