Discuss #~#~# Test-Meter Prize Competition #~#~# in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Different comp mate lol. Thought I posted everything out at the same time? I must have kept these 3 prizes separate so thy did not get mixed up the the 8 x TS prizes.

Sorry again gents
No worries, you deserve a medal for the work you have done in the trainee section, I am sure the lads won't mind.

No worries, you deserve a medal for the work you have done in the trainee section, I am sure the lads won't mind.

It's all your fault Mike, GMES and Dillb. All I wanted to do is a little comp in the TS with 5-6 prizes. After you 3 got involved with your very generous donations the comp turned into a monster!!! Good fun and we all enjoyed it, lets do it again but next time I'll be more organised. That reminds me, I have to go out this week and buy a copy of the new BYB for the main winner. Ouch!!!!

It's all your fault Mike, GMES and Dillb. All I wanted to do is a little comp in the TS with 5-6 prizes. After you 3 got involved with your very generous donations the comp turned into a monster!!! Good fun and we all enjoyed it, lets do it again but next time I'll be more organised. That reminds me, I have to go out this week and buy a copy of the new BYB for the main winner. Ouch!!!!

I bought 2 yesterday double bloody ouch

Ollie, Smithy and HHD I am sssooo sorry, forgot all about this and the prizes. They are in a carrier bag under the stairs, completely slipped my mind due to the other comp and xmas etc. I'll go to the post office in the morning and get them out to you guys.

In a carrier bag.. under the stairs.. all ready for ebay by the sounds of it Paul!! ;-)

Only kidding. . Cheers chap.

I bought 2 yesterday double bloody ouch

Yep, buying two myself + 3 OSG's. One for me, one for a lad that has just started with us on site and another for a future prize in the TS. Btw I'm doing this to inspire myself to stop smoking, the amount of money I spend on cigs is stupid and can be put towards other things.

In a carrier bag.. under the stairs.. all ready for ebay by the sounds of it Paul!! ;-)

Only kidding. . Cheers chap.

I know your only kidding HHD. I would not sell them, I'd keep them for myself. Your Fluke multi-meter is really good. That may get "lost in the post" :ihih:

Its arrived!!! Well done Paul! :smile5:

Looks great as well!!

Thanks again Paul... and Test Meter for donating..

multimeter.jpg

Great stuff looks good bit of kit that, looking forward to my prize arriving, thanks again Paul and test meter [emoji1]

Oh dear Smithy, I've got a confession to make..... I should do this via PM but I'll be honest and open with it..........

I've lost your prize!!!!!!!!!

Cant bloody find it in the house. It's all Mrs. M's fault (passing the buck lol) she had a spring clean beginning of December for Xmas. I think your prize (calibration check box) is in the loft! The other 2 have been posted, I just cant find yours.

Over the weekend I'll find it and post it out to you on Monday. If I dont find it, I'll buy one and post it out to on Monday and everyone is a winner. I'll end up finding it a few days later but it is a good bit of kit to have, I dont mind buying one to send to you. It is like just buying one for myself at the end of the day.

@ Smithy. I'm really sorry about all of this. Public apology is due and warranted. All will be resolved come Monday and you will have your prize soon after. I am a gentleman and also a man of my word. Sorry for letting you down.

Paul I will drop you half the cash I got at cash converters! we did say we were splitting the money we got for that free check box didn't we??

Hi Paul, that's bad news but these things happen.

Don't worry about it mate you seem like a genuine bloke and I don't think it should come out of your pocket so just have a look for it over the next couple of weeks no big rush and just let me know if you find it and send it over if you don't find it don't worry about it pal

Cheers [emoji6]

You just can't get the staff.

Dont you start that again Archey lol. Another Poll is not required for this one :wink:

Paul I will drop you half the cash I got at cash converters! we did say we were splitting the money we got for that free check box didn't we??

You in a cash converters!!! That will be the day hell freezes over.

Hi Paul, that's bad news but these things happen.

Don't worry about it mate you seem like a genuine bloke and I don't think it should come out of your pocket so just have a look for it over the next couple of weeks no big rush and just let me know if you find it and send it over if you don't find it don't worry about it pal

Cheers [emoji6]

I'll find it and get it out to you this week.

Received mine today Paul, thanks again for sorting this out.

Hope you like it.

Same meter as mine, Nice prize!

Jamie, I'm going to buy your TS prize on Wednesday. You will have a brand new copy of the Big Yellow Book by next weekend. Well done for winning the main prize.

Reply to #~#~# Test-Meter Prize Competition #~#~# in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net