Discuss #~#~# Test-Meter Prize Competition #~#~# in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Paul.M

-
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
Test-Meter has donated a prize for an Electricians Forum competition. All you have to do is:-

Show us your install

Simple really, just post up a picture of anything that "you have installed" recently and post it up. Test-Meter will judge each picture themselves and choose a winner. The prize is:- Electrical Insulation Tester - Electrical Cable Insulation Test Meter

20140920_123848.jpg

Sorry about the poor quality photo, I've broken the lens on my phone, whoops.

You can post up any electrical install due to the nature of all of our different type of works.

This is worth £100!!! Very generous of Test-Meter to hand over such a prize, thank you. I will leave the competition open for 4 weeks and see if everyone has had the chance to enter.

Have fun and good luck :smile:

Paul M

I haven't posted anything I've done before.. too scared. But I thought I'd post this up before I see anyone elses work of art as then I'd lose my bottle!

The customer wanted 2 lights in the main part of container and 1 (seperately switched) in the smaller part, along with sockets. Isolation switch and timer for 10 outside lights up driveway and another switch for PIR floodlight (so can manually overide if wanted).

1. Beginning
At the beginning.jpg

2. In the middle
In the  middle.jpg

3. The end
Finished.jpg

ps.. I have since finished the trunking off nicely with end caps, T caps etc.

I'm not usually one for taking photos of my work, it's always seemed a bit ---- in the past but here's a CU I did a few months back.

Attachments

• my CU.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 460
Here is a job I did on 2nd December 1982.
I also thought I would follow hhd idea of beginning middle end, Let me know where I can collect my prize.

chandelier.jpgarticle-1371552-0B678A2500000578-941_634x396.jpgA-Touch-of-Glass-200x200.jpg

I'm not usually one for taking photos of my work, it's always seemed a bit ---- in the past but here's a CU I did a few months back.

Very neat Trev!

No front cover would be a C1 though, sorry mate :wink:

I'm not on the tools very much but I had a board to change today. Only have pictures of the middle and the end lol.

So here it is.

board.png

board 1.png

It's going to to be a hard choice so far every job's a cracker
Who is going to choose the winning pic/pics

Test-Meter have a long time served Electrician which use to teach the 2391. I have run a competition in the Trainee Section with the same format as this one, it worked out well. Final decision is his, although difficult he is more than competent to judge this comp.

Well I personally think that when test meter sees install# 4, he will be bowled over and declare it a winner!!

Thought you were at work today? Take any pictures, and dont get your apprentice to do the work, no cheating.

Been and I'm Back no hanging round Sunday morning in and out like a Burglar!
And I don't take photos of my work I'm not that shallow!

No-one likes a smart arse.
But that said that can be my entry!

Ive got a board change tomorrow and also another next Monday, so depending on how good it looks I may post a photo up!

its going to be a pig of a job anyway as it all needs extending and moving.

Reply to #~#~# Test-Meter Prize Competition #~#~# in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net