Discuss the daily read!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

and good on ya:)..sometimes i do say the wrong thing,as when a good few years ago done a job at an office,asked the young lady on reception to sign call form,it was sign, print & position...'oh dont know what to put for position' she says..i know what your thinking now lads!!! well i said it:eek: didnt go down too well:D..

and good on ya:)..sometimes i do say the wrong thing,as when a good few years ago done a job at an office,asked the young lady on reception to sign call form,it was sign, print & position...'oh dont know what to put for position' she says..i know what your thinking now lads!!! well i said it:eek: didnt go down too well:D..

:D i have on more than one occasion put the foot in it at work. once i was talking to my bosses brother who`s wife was stood there listening. he was asking where i had been where i liked and what the people were like, so i told him and when i got to the bit of french people being arrogant and smelling of garlic was her que to answer me in yep thats it a french accent. :eek: hehe me and my big mouth and i appologise in advance for any french people looking at the forum :p

:D i have on more than one occasion put the foot in it at work. once i was talking to my bosses brother who`s wife was stood there listening. he was asking where i had been where i liked and what the people were like, so i told him and when i got to the bit of french people being arrogant and smelling of garlic was her que to answer me in yep thats it a french accent. :eek: hehe me and my big mouth and i appologise in advance for any french people looking at the forum :p

glad its not just me then..:D....anymore stories lads..must be loads out there..

I hate papers yet I still tend to buy one most days, usually the Mirror. The sports pages are usually full of lies or lazy journalism. The rest of the paper then informs us what the likes of Jordan/Peter Andre and other minor celebrities are doing with their lives and the actual news stories I've usually read on the Internet the day before.

I do enjoy doing the crossword though.

I must admit that I do not like too much to read newspapers, but I love to read good books. I’m a real book devourer. Sometimes I read the newspapers on the net, but only where I’m deeply interested about some subjects.

glad its not just me then..:D....anymore stories lads..must be loads out there..

One of the lads that worked for me years ago always seemed to say things that could be taken different ways

He asked the landlady of a pub we were refurbing if he could have a look in her back passage ( he wanted to look in the alley at the back of the pub ) this had every one on site in stitches even the landlady saw the funny side

Just trying to remember some of the others

One of the lads that worked for me years ago always seemed to say things that could be taken different ways

He asked the landlady of a pub we were refurbing if he could have a look in her back passage
Just trying to remember some of the others

:D:D hehe

Reply to the daily read!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net