Discuss this is for some people on this forum in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

For us ole timers, I do recall the days before tv, when as a young very modern family we would have Sunday lunch sat around the main table, with the radio playing softly in the background. But it wasn't music, but shows like the Goons etc.

Later peeved my Mum off, by sitting eating my Sunday lunch off a tray on my lap watching tv. Philistine.

For us ole timers, I do recall the days before tv, when as a young very modern family we would have Sunday lunch sat around the main table, with the radio playing softly in the background. But it wasn't music, but shows like the Goons etc.

Later peeved my Mum off, by sitting eating my Sunday lunch off a tray on my lap watching tv. Philistine.
you had a tray????i has a 3' x 2' piece of shuttering ply. the coffee table was a 1000m SWA drum. the top painted in olive green paint nicked from WD stores. for entertainment we had a cardboard box with a hole cut out, my sister in the box and mother poking her with a stick. happy days.

Nah we were well off.

Watched the 1966 World Cup, in glorious black & white. Had Corona pop delivered and Mum did the washing in a twin tub.

The old mad tended his garden, and we had fresh veg & tomatoes. Mum use to make homemade wine, and I got ----ed for the first time on her banana wine.

Happy days.

or for the older ones still kicking.....

I'll go for a tv Fav......Edwoodwoodwood...Brilliant!
A great rose and lampholder if you watch the opening sequence

this is for some people on this forum Callan_title - EletriciansForums.net

Last edited:

Reply to this is for some people on this forum in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock