Discuss Tool bag enthusiasts (Pete) Something for the weekend in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

its nice to see sparkys showing off the new tool bags and new tools ,for FS get a grip .me i have a tool box for me tools so no T&&T can see in the box or steal, any way me needs a donkey to put it on the back for the tool box when i go in to a customers house up stairs .

I believe tool box / tool bag / tool reviews started in America by keen you-tubers. There are literally 1000s on YouTube from America/Canada.
It only seems in recent years to have started over here.

its nice to see sparkys showing off the new tool bags and new tools ,for FS get a grip .me i have a tool box for me tools so no T&&T can see in the box or steal, any way me needs a donkey to put it on the back for the tool box when i go in to a customers house up stairs .
Thanks Mate just what I needed this morning, meant for Dusty, how are you anyway? good I hope

In a land where everything is £1....no wait, wrong intro... In a world where most retailers are driven to online, I find the review vids handy as you can see something indicative of real world usage.

Also handy for spotting lesser known tools you might not know you needed.

In a land where everything is £1....no wait, wrong intro... In a world where most retailers are driven to online, I find the review vids handy as you can see something indicative of real world usage.

Also handy for spotting lesser known tools you might not know you needed.
i don't "need" the £30 robot to pull cables under floors, but i bought one. bloody internet.

They look nice, kin expensive though
But can you stand on them, use them as a workbench for cutting conduit etc like my ole Stanley box which is yonks old and still keeps all my tools in :)

And is probably less likely to disappear as not so shiny and pretty !!

I've just caved after years of toolbag envy.
Got the pro pac tech xl, pro pac tp4b pouch and some parts bags.

I haven't loaded them yet I'm still stroking them and giggling. :D
I know I know!!!!!! sad isn't it?

I've a Veto Pro Pac XL, it's been pushed hard and over loaded (probably should have got the XXL but hey ho!) Had it about 4-5 years now, it's not lost a stitch. It not only outlasts any tool bag I've ever had, but it outlasts the replacements, and the replacement of the replacements. Couldn't recommend them highly enough.

I have the Vito pro bag and it is excellent. But for some jobs where it’s repetitive work and EICRs I’ve found this Stanley bag is very handy.

Tool bag enthusiasts (Pete) Something for the weekend 9AD8FEBC-498B-4621-9389-D7A8F17578AE - EletriciansForums.netTool bag enthusiasts (Pete) Something for the weekend 22A734D5-42DC-408A-9D25-4825F29FC7BD - EletriciansForums.net

Reply to Tool bag enthusiasts (Pete) Something for the weekend in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock