Discuss Trump for Pres in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I've got till 20th January 17 to install one of these;

View attachment 34269

My questions are, does it need to be made of non combustible materials or can it be plastic. If metal can I extend my PME supply, or do I have to rod it, so to speak?

That cop is the one that's been annoying sparksburntout, but he won't be allowed in, 'so that's one less thing'.

As long as the fixings holding to the ground are non combustible you should be ok :)

IMG_2391.JPG

IMG_2391.JPG

I thought that policeman had a shrine with the girl from the BBC test card on it.

That sort of shelter wouldn't be any use if the likes of Putin, Kim Jon or what any other of the nuclear family decide to have a bash at Uncle Sam, best method would be to stick your head between your knees and kiss your ---- goodby, god bless America
Yes, I always thought the shelters were just a way of neatening up the place after the big one was dropped. I've been through one Cold War and please can there not be another.

Yes, I always thought the shelters were just a way of neatening up the place after the big one was dropped. I've been through one Cold War and please can there not be another.
Nearest I ever got to being nuked was the Cuban Missile crisis and Chernobyl I was posted to Moscow at that time

Remember after Chernobyl my old man had a field day buying loads of cheap Welsh lamb. It was either that or the Readybreak that made my brother and I glow on the way in to school in the morning.

That sort of shelter wouldn't be any use if the likes of Putin, Kim Jon or what any other of the nuclear family decide to have a bash at Uncle Sam, best method would be to stick your head between your knees and kiss your ---- goodby, god bless America
Wot utter tosh Pete. I saw WWIII public information videos. You can hide under the stairs, with a mattress on top of you, and that would be fine. Just wait a few hours, until the dust has settled.

Ooooh I just thought, what if you've got a plastic CU under the stairs :eek:

Wot utter tosh Pete. I saw WWIII public information videos. You can hide under the stairs, with a mattress on top of you, and that would be fine. Just wait a few hours, until the dust has settled.

Ooooh I just thought, what if you've got a plastic CU under the stairs :eek:
So you reckon you could sit in a hole in the ground or under the stairs with or without an Amd 3 CU and survive a nuclear winter do you? or are you avin a laff??

Clearly the best place to survive would be am oversized AMD3 CU. I'll get on to my wholesalers tomorrow and see if they can special order me one before January.

What's kinda ironic, he's now dropping his election campaign promises, for which he is ridiculed for in this sketch, i.e. 'Trump won't pursue Clinton email enquiry', and previously walls now a fence in some places. It's going to be an interesting 4 years.

What's kinda ironic, he's now dropping his election campaign promises, for which he is ridiculed for in this sketch, i.e. 'Trump won't pursue Clinton email enquiry', and previously walls now a fence in some places. It's going to be an interesting 4 years.
Election promises gone mental

Reply to Trump for Pres in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net