Discuss Trump for Pres in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Who Me? I did think at the time of posting that it would be a thought provoking debate.
Pete you are right. Who would have thought that a simple statement about a nutter would provoke such a tirade of rubbish from another load of religious nutters?

Which religious nutters?
I thought you were making reference to statements in the bible? If not, then I apologise in advance. However it is my belief that anyone who believes that any "God" made the world in 7 days and all the rest of the claptrap that goes with it is missing a few slates from the roof, so to speak. In my opinion religion is totally responsible for most of the problems that plague the world and until all of its followers learn to live together and drag themselves into the 21st century then we will never have world peace. Islam is 400 years behind the modern world but most other religions are also based on medieval rantings and ignorance. One day the world will be rid of all of them, hopefully.

I did make reference to the Bible. I didn't say i was a believer. As I explained, I was married to a Biblical scholar. It's hard not to pick some of that up.

I haven't read the whole thread just the first page. Thought I would bump this thread up since the last post in April, as a lot more has happened since.

I had a discussion with my eldest, regarding Trump v Clinton for President. In a nut shell he was for Trump, as albeit his various foibles, including the latest vid being derogatory to a woman and the others who broke their silence, he was honest (in the loosest sense). Whereas, Clinton has made series of blunders in office, some of which has resulted in numerous deaths, allegedly, and seemingly naive with her email controversy.

Personally, if I was a US citizen, I wouldn't vote for Trump. Although Bill Clinton was worse womaniser while in office, Trump seems proud of the derogatory way he speaks of woman, ethnic minorities & disabled people. If he's willing to say this things to almost complete strangers, what are his views really like.

Neither Trump or Clinton deserve the office, the Yanks should of picked better candidates, but it would have to be Clinton for me?

Can you imagine Trump as president and Boris Johnson as foreign secretary in a meeting?!

Whenever I think of those two these two spring to mind......

Dumb-and-Dumber-To-Harry-and-Lloyd.jpg

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the CIA where folks will be working out how the heck they should update Pres DTrump each morning. I would urge them to recall the old saying "less said, less to repair".

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the CIA where folks will be working out how the heck they should update Pres DTrump each morning. I would urge them to recall the old saying "less said, less to repair".
I'd bet you they're working out how to rig the counts during voting first! lol

I have a " Hillary Clinton For Prison 2016" sticker on my truck & it's too bad that it will never happen as she is the most corrupt politician in America, but the whole lot are liars & crooks anyway, have to be thankful for Wikileaks for exposing the dirty deals behind closed doors. There is no way that I will cast a vote for the Hildebeast, the Green Party candidate, Dr. Jill Stein, or Libertarian Candidate (the one who has no idea about Aleppo) Gary Johnson, are not good choices, so am going to vote for Trump. The "professional" politicians have screwed everything up, so it's time for a businessman. With the Hildebeasts legendary violent temper, a firm with experience w/ outfitting padded cells should be hired to fit the White House, & replace all the furniture & decorations with ones made from foam.

If you don't vote...you tend to get,not what you want,but what you deserve (Quote;Fat Alan,chippy,@1979)

Reply to Trump for Pres in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net