Discuss Trump for Pres in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Its shame we didn't up with Doris Johnson as PM here in the Uk as the perfect match for trump in the US.
If Trump is voted in then it will confirm to the world just how low America has sunk.
But its the risk you take when you let Joe public have a say in what happens.

Politics the world over are a lost cause until outright lies are banned.

Its shame we didn't up with Doris Johnson as PM here in the Uk as the perfect match for trump in the US.
If Trump is voted in then it will confirm to the world just how low America has sunk.
But its the risk you take when you let Joe public have a say in what happens.

Politics the world over are a lost cause until outright lies are banned.

All politicians lie but Zero, AKA Obama, and the Hildebeast, never have said a truthful word in their lives, if the Hildebeast had told the truth about her email server the whole thing would have blown over as the media would have covered for her, but the Clinton's cannot tell the truth, they just hunker down & tell more lies. In the US the constitution guarantees freedom of speech, no matter how vile, google "Westburo Baptist Church" for a good example of protected speech, so banning the lies of politicians is unfortunately out of the question, if the US had a free press instead of the propaganda ministry of the democrat national committee, the light would be shined on the cockroaches in the dark corners & they would scatter :p, instead they share questions with the favored/favoured candidate like CNN did prior to one of the debates, or devising questions for opponents, that were exposed by wikileaks, WikiLeaks: DNC and CNN colluded on questions for Trump, Cruz - http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wikileaks-dnc-and-cnn-colluded-on-questions-for-trump-cruz/article/2606651 Europeans loved Obama, & seem to loath Trump, so based on that gives me another of many reasons where Trump is either the lessor of the evils, or the best choice, illegal immigration, TPP, and the fact that Hillary Clinton is bought and paid for by despicable governments like the Saudi's, are a few more reasons, the list goes on and on.

Leadership appears quite incidental these days it's down to who has the most money. If you look closely at what is going on, everything is being manipulated by the media. IS membership is based on the targeting of vulnerable individuals via social media. UK politics sways to the tune of hysteria whipped up by social media and the main news papers and TV.

So what's the verdict? Is he winning?

So what's the verdict? Is he winning?

It looks quite likely that Trump is going to win, as long as Cackles/the Hildebeast loses I am happy, to be honest expected her to win but things can still change, but Trump has won a lot of the "must win" States at the time of this writing.

Dollar crashing. Canada immigration website crashed due to over demand.
Yup looks like the US is about to get what it deserves.
Be interesting to see the walls beung build and the mass deportations. Sort of Brexit but with nuclear weapons at hand.

18th BS7671 will reverse decision on metal CU's :)
and re-instate the definition of competent as "somebody willing to have a go"

Wonder who he'll employ to build the Wall the Mexicans are going to have to pay for? The USCIS are gonna be busy next year. What else was he going to do?

Wonder who he'll employ to build the Wall the Mexicans are going to have to pay for? The USCIS are gonna be busy next year. What else was he going to do?
Likewise Midwest, bet there will be a lot 5 week wonder brickies emigrating to the US providing of course that they aren't Mexicans.

http://www.newshub.co.nz/world/donald-trumps-top-ten-election-promises-2016110917

Build the wall
Imprison Hillary Clinton
Ban Muslim immigration and 'monitor' mosques in the US
Diminish the freedom of the press
Order the US military to torture detainees and kill the families of terrorists
Abolish international trade deals
Renegotiate international alliances, allow nuclear proliferation
Tighten abortion laws
'Cancel' the Paris Agreement on climate change
Repeal Obamacare

I've got till 20th January 17 to install one of these;

Trump for Pres Anderson Shelter - EletriciansForums.net

My questions are, does it need to be made of non combustible materials or can it be plastic. If metal can I extend my PME supply, or do I have to rod it, so to speak?

That cop is the one that's been annoying sparksburntout, but he won't be allowed in, 'so that's one less thing'.

I've got till 20th January 17 to install one of these;

View attachment 34269

My questions are, does it need to be made of non combustible materials or can it be plastic. If metal can I extend my PME supply, or do I have to rod it, so to speak?

That cop is the one that's been annoying sparksburntout, but he won't be allowed in, 'so that's one less thing'.
That sort of shelter wouldn't be any use if the likes of Putin, Kim Jon or what any other of the nuclear family decide to have a bash at Uncle Sam, best method would be to stick your head between your knees and kiss your ---- goodby, god bless America

Reply to Trump for Pres in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock